Respected Contributor

Gili Pant TSV.... Didn't Denim and Co just do this?

I got the beach pant when Denim and Co did this pant.  No need to have to many of these in your closet.

Not original at all. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Gili Pant TSV.... Didn't Denim and Co just do this?

I thought the same thing. This one has a higher slit though.

Lisa Rinna also had a wide-leg pants TSV very recently. I guess they are really pushing that right now.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

i purchased a pair of the denim & co. pants for my daughter.

i am going to get a pair of these for myself. possibly two because i really need the black and want to also have a print.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

And more yet to come... Linea will have a floral crop Big Deal on June 18th. The collection is sneak peeked on Louis' site, louisdellolio.com, if interested.

Honored Contributor

I somewhat thought they looked familiar...........

Maybe also SG?

Anyway, nice, lightweight, comfortable print and solid pants for warm areas and related casual and dressy events.

Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I love this type pant.  Very comfortable and perfect for summer.  They don't cling and they are cool.  I find myself always reaching for this type pant.  I wear them out to lunch with friends, dinner with DH and even shopping.  

Respected Contributor

I might have ordered a pair had there been a tall option, but once again, talls are left out.  When they have a TSV, they should offer ALL sizes.  Not good enough, QVC.

Respected Contributor

I would like these wide leg pants without the long slit,  Love the prints.  I have bought the D&C Beach pants and Susan Graver wide leg pants and like them.  They are my go to summer pants. 

I have too many, so I'm glad these have the long slit, or I would have to buy several of the prints and I sure don't need more!

Honored Contributor

I like these style of pants too but thought the print on the gili ones was so ugly!! When the camera panned away to give a bigger shot of the models wearing all the colors, all I saw was huge blobs of color and nothing else--ugly---solids were fine however, am not a fan of that line so is a  no go for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

And more yet to come... Linea will have a floral crop Big Deal on June 18th. The collection is sneak peeked on Louis' site, louisdellolio.com, if interested.

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Regular-Crinkle-Georgette-Crop-Pull-On-Pants.product.A35...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West