Honored Contributor

Got a couple of new tops.  There's so many cute ones, hope you check them out at the Q.  

Honored Contributor

I've gotten some from HSN and ShopHQ.  The prices have been irrestible!

Respected Contributor

Me too!  Bought two of Kim Gravel's recent TSV tank and shrug sets.  Fit well, washed nicely.  Awaiting a pair of jeas from her line.  Also got two pair of DG2 jeans from the other channel a few weeks ago, and am waiting for two pair of Iman's recent TSV jeans.  Those, by the way, ran way too narrow.  Had to go up two sizes.  Both channels have had some very nice items that I just couldn't pass up.  What did everyone else pick up?

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Me too!  Bought two of Kim Gravel's recent TSV tank and shrug sets.  Fit well, washed nicely.  Awaiting a pair of jeas from her line.  Also got two pair of DG2 jeans from the other channel a few weeks ago, and am waiting for two pair of Iman's recent TSV jeans.  Those, by the way, ran way too narrow.  Had to go up two sizes.  Both channels have had some very nice items that I just couldn't pass up.  What did everyone else pick up?

good to know about Kim's line 

Honored Contributor

I haven't bought any new Q tops, but I have bought a few from other retailers. Some good deals out there. 

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I also purchased Kim Gravel's TSV and really like it, fit is great - not familiar with her line but do like this purchase -  also just ordered her camp shirt last night. Nice to try a new brand.   

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I've gotten some from HSN and ShopHQ.  The prices have been irrestible!

I got two DG2 denim jackets that were first sold for $70., and I got them for 20. each. It's the stretch denim with the small ruffle at the bottom. Really nice for petite ladies. 

Honored Contributor

@dulwich 

Similar to the camp shirt guayaberas (Cuban) are the original UNTUCKits. Very popular in the tropics and I was recently thinking I want to try one. They come sleeveless, short sleeves and three-quarter sleeves

51A64AFE-9590-4EE1-A81A-E9A627967600.jpeg

3ED6FD42-35F5-4D2D-B110-D0F7D53A9B47.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I have found Kim's sizing to be inconsistent between styles for my body. I purchased her hollywood waist pants in my regular size and goodness, they ran very tight thru the calves for me. The pant w/ the zipper at the ankle I ordered a size down and it fit great. The wide leg pants I had to go a size down -- which most reviews said to size down. I like the material and both the pull on variety and the ones w/ a button are comfy .

I just wish I could figure out the knack for getting the sizing right. I hate returning stuff.

Hope you like your purchases and they work for you. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@dulwich 

Similar to the camp shirt guayaberas (Cuban) are the original UNTUCKits. Very popular in the tropics and I was recently thinking I want to try one. They come sleeveless, short sleeves and three-quarter sleeves

51A64AFE-9590-4EE1-A81A-E9A627967600.jpeg

3ED6FD42-35F5-4D2D-B110-D0F7D53A9B47.jpeg

I really love the white sleeveless top --- just my style for summer.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."