Regular Contributor

Gary on the D&Co shows - host pairings

I so enjoy Gary Goben. He and Sandra Bennett are especially compatible as Denim and Co presenters together. Neither dominates the other. I would love to see Gary and Sandra do a regularly scheduled show together.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gary on the D&Co shows - host pairings

I think that's a personal preference - as are most desired pairings.

Nothing wrong with that pairing, but I'd never tune in to watch just because they were on together.

Super Contributor

I saw him for the first time just recently. Doubt I'll watch him again.

Honored Contributor

He's kind of vanilla, but I like him better than Isaac.

Respected Contributor

Watched Gary with Carolyn this a.m. What a pleasant, informative show. No silly talk, wiggling or dancing just two professional hosts giving out all the relevant information. Have not seen Gary with Sandra but must say the show today was enjoyable to watch and this hasn't happened for quite a while for me on QVC - I usually end up muting sound or checking program guide afterwards to see what was on as all the over talking, silly talk, giggling outs me off. So today was a plus for me.
Honored Contributor

I thoroughly enjoy Gary's presence on the show with any host but especially like him with Carolyn. They're very comfortable together.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2015 dulwich said: Watched Gary with Carolyn this a.m. What a pleasant, informative show. No silly talk, wiggling or dancing just two professional hosts giving out all the relevant information. Have not seen Gary with Sandra but must say the show today was enjoyable to watch and this hasn't happened for quite a while for me on QVC - I usually end up muting sound or checking program guide afterwards to see what was on as all the over talking, silly talk, giggling outs me off. So today was a plus for me.
Totally agree with you.
Respected Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Kachina624 said: I thoroughly enjoy Gary's presence on the show with any host but especially like him with Carolyn. They're very comfortable together.
I agree they are a good team.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Kathleen said:

I saw him for the first time just recently. Doubt I'll watch him again.

Agree. I don't see what he adds to any presentation. Just someone else to talk over and stroke the clothing.

Honored Contributor

He is the reason I don't watch D&Co shows anymore. Sometimes when he is not on, I do watch, but I don't buy $50 tops, not from anyone.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986