New Contributor

I just happened to see the GILI line on the Zulilly website.  I randomly looked at a few prices to compare with the Q prices and they were significantly lower on Zulilly.....in case anyone is interested.  I don't purchase GILI since LR left.

Trusted Contributor

Not a bad selection but nothing I want, much less need.  Thanks for sharing!

Frequent Contributor

@ATHiker  Thanks for sharing the info.  I ended up buying one item - A268408 - which was half the price of the QVC clearance price (and no tax).  Go figure !  It makes no sense to me that QVC does not offer these same prices to QVC customers.

I do make sure that I know I'm going to like what I buy from Zulily since they don't have a returns policy, except for damaged items.

Respected Contributor

@BritishGirl wrote:

@ATHiker  Thanks for sharing the info.  I ended up buying one item - A268408 - which was half the price of the QVC clearance price (and no tax).  Go figure !  It makes no sense to me that QVC does not offer these same prices to QVC customers.

I do make sure that I know I'm going to like what I buy from Zulily since they don't have a returns policy, except for damaged items.

I think it's because there are no returns on Zulily.com according to several posts here.