Respected Contributor

GILI Spokes person Jill Martin-New show TLC

i just saw that Jill Martin, GILI  Creative Director will have a new show on TLC about designing spaces.  I wonder if she will be continuing as GILI Creative Director after her contract expires.  She is already on the Today Show, Knicks job as well as her new show. If she does not continue due to tie constraints, QVC should consider bringing back Lisa R not as a host, but as GILI Creative Director.  Lisa R probably does not want to be a host anymore.  If she was GILI Creative Director, she could do her new venture as well as promote GILI.  After all JIll Martin does it as a very part time job, so could Lisa R.

Respected Contributor

Re: GILI Spokes person Jill Martin-New show TLC

Dream on Lisa Roberson fan...lol.    Jill isn't going anywhere....lol.   She's the face of Gili and creative director of the line and the brand is thriving.

Respected Contributor

I don't see the LR return as spokesperson happening.  Always thought her departure was abrupt and strange anyway.  I'm not sure how well the G.I.L.I. line is doing and they are bringing in a few new designers.  I kind of like the looks of some of the new C Wonder line. 

Respected Contributor

I like Jill Martin as Creative Director.  I just wonder how she will do everything.  I also liked Lisa R  focus of GILI.  I want GILI to be a success.  I have purchased many cute things from GILI both during Jill's tenure and Lisa's tenure.  The only clothes lines I like at QVC are Linea by Louis Dell Olio and GILI.  I do not think Lisa R left under a cloud.  I think she was tired of after 25 years.