Valued Contributor
I couldn't wear it, but if I could, I would.
Valued Contributor

i could have sworn that the one color was brown and not dark purple. i must have wrongly assumed. wouldn't have been the first time.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Very pretty but not something I would ever wear...

Super Contributor

Love the dress, not the sleeve length. I have no real need for it, but I want that bag!

Highlighted
Super Contributor
On 2/25/2014 KathyPet said: Perhaps it should come with one of those Life Alert pendants that you wear around your neck that will summon emergency help. That way if you get stuck someone can get you out before you smother in it.

LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it should come with a booklet of instructions and a warning label.

Esteemed Contributor

I suspect you would have to scrub your face clean of all makeup before pulling this dress inside out over your head to get out of it. That just seems like too much effort!

I love a good leather dress, but I prefer a sheath that includes a ZIPPER!

Valued Contributor

you use a hair & makeup protector hood prior to putting the dress on and off.

this is the one i use most frequently.

http://www.amazon.com/Betty-Dain-Make-protector-Beige/dp/B0001DHH2K

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

I have a couple of nice leather sheath dresses. I am very careful with my make up and have yet to cause a problem. Anything that gets on leather can usually be cleaned immediately and actually I find it easier to keep clean than some fabrics that soak up a spill.

Respected Contributor

This dress looks like a uniform someone would wear (like a Qvc show host) or a greeter at a nice restaurant prepared to hand you a menu.