Honored Contributor

She continues to bring us the world's worst clothes while she dresses like she just stepped out of Vogue magazine. Not fair. When I looked at her current lineup on HSN I just couldn't believe my eyes. Are these things really selling? Horrible. When she first came on I bought her silk type blouse-just beautiful. I continued to watch her lineup but never saw anything again that I would wear. JMO

Honored Contributor

I love most of her clothing line.  I have two of her TS moto jackets and absolutely love both of them.  Everytime I wear it, I get so many compliements.  I also love her gf & bf jeans as they fit perfect and are very sliming. 

Esteemed Contributor

It has always been hit or miss for me with her line, like a lot of other lines. The boyfriend jeans are about the only pants of hers I can wear. If the hips fit, the waist is too tight. I have several jackets and tops that are cute and stylish. I want one of her current tops, but it is only 21" long, too short by a couple inches to wear comfortably.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I've only ordered a couple of things and don't think I'll order again.  1 faux leather coat I sent right back.  Not only did it run very small but it screamed cheap.

She is definitely stuck in a rut of designing lots of very short, cascade front jackets.  She does them in various materials but they all look the same.   

Honored Contributor
Ok, glad to read these posts as I thought maybe it was just me that doesn't care for much of what I have seen of her line. I don't consider myself to be super picky (but maybe I am, lol), I just don't like what I am seeing fashion-wise, for the most part, anywhere lately.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I own 2 pieces of her clothing-- oh and jeans which I do like! Her jackets are all cheap and tacky looking.  She'd not be caught dead in her items.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I like Giuliana but when I was channel surfing, I came upon a presentation of a jacket. It looked like cheap plastic. The black looked like it was made out of a Glad Lawn and Leaf bag. They actually referred to it as a French quilted fabric. I have been to France many times and I have never seen or heard of French or Parisian quilting, except in bedding. Do they think people are that gullible?

Esteemed Contributor

I just made my first purchase from her line a few weeks ago and was happy when they arrived.  I ordered two of the same tops which were half price so it was a score. I like the material very soft and was tempted to go back for another.

Esteemed Contributor

I own one of her faux black leather and ponte knit waterfall front jackets. It has no front closure so extreme fit wasn't an issue. I bought it in a size large.

As Giuliana has only shown up once in about 5 or 6 visits I don't think she will come back to Canada. All of the inventory on TSC is on clearance too.

I also think that some faux leather clothing does not "read" well on TV due to bright lights and any sewing flaws like rippled seams are only magnified by TV or print photos.