Super Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Leather TSV Jacket Review

And - back to the topic of the jacket - Jackie Stafford (the rep that works with Isaac) was on the Today Show this morning and she wore the moto GILI jacket in chalk - looked great on her.

Contributor

I ordered the tan and am in LOVE with it. It is simply a beautiful soft leather. I was afraid that my normal size 8 would be too small. Some of the posts said to order a size up but after hearing Lisa's remarks I got my regular size. I am 5 '3" 150 lbs and my arms are not slim by any means. I was afraid it would be too tight in the arms and shoulders, however I was thrilled at how nice it fit. Thank goodness I did not order up. I really wish I would have ordered another color. Merry Christmas to me!

Respected Contributor

I ordered up one size and am glad I did, love the fit. I adore my black, have worn it a few times already and still need to break out the blush! MIght do that this friday with Jeans.

I just love love love these jackets. Going to miss Lisa so much!

Frequent Contributor

gigy - I had the same problem with the TSV. I loved the leather but the fit & look was just no good. I wanted to beat the collar into submission to get it to go the way I wanted. The reason I decided to buy it is because there were pictures of many of the hosts wearing it & it looked pretty good on everyone. But they were also posed and styled by professionals.

I can't wait to get my pieced leather in grey. I have it in wine & it's a great jacket. Glad many others were happy with the TSV they received.

Valued Contributor

As mentioned--back to the jacket--I ordered my regular size and one size up--I kept my regular size. I like a close fit, and in my regular size it fit like a glove! I had no problem with the collar, either. I love a portrait collar--I think it is so flattering.

Trusted Contributor

I waitlisted the Chalk in a size 2 and it went to ""in process"" today. I did not go up in size as that is the size I ordered in the Pieced Leather jacket and it fits. I know that other one has more stretch in it so I will just hope for the best.