Honored Contributor

All of the suggestions viewers have given to QVC over the years and this is what they come up with... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
New Contributor

These picture frames on set just muck up the picture.  Not a good look!

Honored Contributor

The frames were back up the day after Christmas, but all the Christmas decorations that had been up since what September? were gone. The last few years I think they had left the Christmas decorations up for a bit longer. Oh well.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

It's a very inexpensive set decoration, though. Why waste $$$$$ on costly stage props? The Q can pass the savings on to us, their customers. Woman Wink

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The frames were back up the day after Christmas, but all the Christmas decorations that had been up since what September? were gone. The last few years I think they had left the Christmas decorations up for a bit longer. Oh well.

@Greeneyedlady21: I think they want to quickly move on to "New Year, New You" selling mode.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21: I think they want to quickly move on to "New Year, New You" selling mode.

@handygal2  Surely you jest when you refer to that frame as expensive. That can be built in the backyard for less than $100.00.  If that is what they call expensive, they should look at the shipping charges they are charging from an hour on line.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

It's a very inexpensive set decoration, though. Why waste $$$$$ on costly stage props? The Q can pass the savings on to us, their customers. Woman Wink

They could... but they don't... Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@handygal2  Surely you jest when you refer to that frame as expensive. That can be built in the backyard for less than $100.00.  If that is what they call expensive, they should look at the shipping charges they are charging from an hour on line.

@Nonametoday: Lol. They're inexpensive indeed! 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

They could... but they don't... Woman Surprised

@stevieb: Agreed, lol. I said that tongue-in-cheek, as you likely surmised. Woman LOL