Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh I should have met you for lunch today it would have been much more productive.  
We were at the new Signia Hotel and the conference was over at 12pm.  We had a 3:30pm flight and didn't get off the ground until after 6 because of the weather.  Long day!  I hope the weather improved this evening.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: For J Jill fans

[ Edited ]

I love JJill!  I think 97% of my closet is from them.  The Wearever line is my favorite.  When I worked full time, that is all I wore.  Love their dresses.

There is no JJill where I live for now.  And not helping the situation, I have a $42 credit on their cardWoman Frustrated

Enjoy that beautiful shirt.

Valued Contributor

Anyone ever sold nice used jjill clothing online? Most of my many closets are jjill and have so many things that are in prestine condition. 

Trusted Contributor

@Fifi1,

I have sold some JJill items on Poshmark. 

There are several FB pages that you could sell on too.  I'm afraid if I list them, it will be removed.  So I will just suggest to do a FB search for J. Jill.  

Good luck.

Valued Contributor

Thanks! Ive never done this, but after donating so often, I thought mabe I could make a little on some items.  

Honored Contributor

I bought some things over the Summer and found that their clothes run very big 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I bought some things over the Summer and found that their clothes run very big 

Yes, I am a small in JJill but a medium in Talbots.