Honored Contributor

I got determined today to find the right LUG wallet ... and this is no easy feat.

'Purchased three different styles...none of which get the job done and as in "When Harry Met Sally" when Mega Ryan says:

246FE353-6012-4478-A0E4-D3B14480ECD8.jpeg

So, what I'd really like is the style you can find by lug

1) that the cards go in LENGTHWISE

2) that also holds your phone

3) I'd love to be able to find it in "Hydrangea" (which is blue) but I ordered it in "Wildflower" because I like it too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Finding a wallet

[ Edited ]

@LTT1   So which one did you get?  I have the North/South w/RFID Tandem SE,  #F14021  I really like it, holds my phone really tight so no worries about it falling out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Haha -- my wallets have to have the right pockets and zippers in the right places. 

That said, I haven't owned a wallet in over a decade.  I always buy small purses that have built-in wallets.  Like the Lug "Scoop" purse.  Or - my favorite - the Baggallini Everyday.   No separate wallet needed.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 It is hard to find a big wallet that fits the big phone but is not too big.  I found it in the Roundabout 1st generation, F12820 Lug Convertible Essentials Wallet w/ RFID.  It is 8", unlike the new version.  The 8" fits the largest iphone comfortably, along with all my cards. etc.  I wouldn't mind a tad smaller in length.

Not available in your preferred print right now.

Lug offers another terrible wallet with outside pockets and the stuff falls out!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 - I love my Splits! I have it in three colors, one for each "season," but I keep using the same one! It has everything you're looking for- except the phone storage.  

I have a close friend who is "Sally." It keeps life interesting!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor
@beach-mom
Do you mean MY FRIEND, Sally?
Honored Contributor

Re: Finding a wallet

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom @NYCLatinaMe @tototwo @grandma2pkmh 

@grandma2pkmh 

i got this one from the luglife site:

it has a strap

it has cc slots that are lengthwise Recently, my hands 

cannot DO the sideways ones, especially when it is

cold out

Apparently it won't hold my phone...we'll see how that 

turns out!

I am carrying a backpack which I love (by Herschel)..it 

is lightweight and waterproof. There are two 

pockets bottom front one holds phone

There was another choice that I,liked too, but it is just out new and is $15 more, so $75 w/tax and shipping=

too much.

49D9E5E9-BDCF-4971-B593-C7B5D8C3C571.jpeg

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a live link to an external retail site

Honored Contributor

Don't care about a wallet, but my phone dictates what kind of bag I buy.  It's only for the phone.  It has to fit & I can grab it right away.  Otherwise I don't buy the bag. Same with any wallet on a string style. 

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Don't care about a wallet, but my phone dictates what kind of bag I buy.  It's only for the phone.  It has to fit & I can grab it right away.  Otherwise I don't buy the bag. Same with any wallet on a string style. 

I was thinking about this while shopping for a Dooney.  The zip-zip, a classic shape, has no outside slip pocket.  It does feel like a need, doesn't it?  It does have an inside slip pocket close to the opening.