Respected Contributor

Re: Feedback on those that bought the leather jacket.

I got the jacket in one size larger than my usual QVC size. Since I intend to wear it open as a blazer, I would have been fine with my regular size. To wear it as outerwear, I would need to size up.

It’s a beautiful jacket.
Super Contributor

I got it in black and it's very flattering. I actually ordered 3 sizes-decided that it was worth it to me to get the size I wanted since it might not have been available for an exchange. I generally wear a small at QVC, though I could have sized down in the jean jackets I've purchased. I tried the XS, S, and M, and went with the small. It's snug the way the jacket is supposed to fit (talking about zipped), but not too small-just body hugging. I can wear a turtleneck under it and probably something a bit thicker. The xs was ok except for the bust, which felt like a compression garment Smiley Happy. The M was too boxy-it lost its shape and its edge. 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I bought it in black.  I went up a size to an XL and I'm happy I did because I plan to wear this with turtlenecks and light weight jewel neck sweaters.  It's gorgeous and the leather is divine.  

Do you mind if I ask you what size shirt you wear in a non qvc size?  

I'm a missy 16 in brick & mortar sizing.