Honored Contributor

Re: Feb 23rd - Today's Special G by Giuliana

OFF AIR by Giuliana Asymmetric Layered Long-Sleeve Top
522-329
OFF AIR by Giuliana Asymmetric Layered Long-Sleeve Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

G by Giuliana Bleach Floral-Print Girlfriend Jean
525-611
G by Giuliana Bleach Floral-Print Girlfriend Jean

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like her new 'seafoam' color.

G by Giuliana Ultra Luxe Jacket with Detachable Collar
522-346

Chi-thanks for posting.

I like the color, but I don't like that jacket.  It's too cropped for me and I don't care for most open front.  G seems obsessed with open front jackets, LOL.

I do love the bell sleeves on that coral/red top you shared picture of--gorgeous.  The artist t is cute too!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

No hints on her social pages, but some beautiful cover shots from recent magazines in Chicago & D.C.

16807013_1481673145178379_818463663470815911_n.jpg

16640930_1481306631881697_3142664390408326994_n.jpg

yes to the red top!  love the sleeves!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The home page is updated.  Looks like the TS might be the coral cropped jacket G is wearing. A mixed media? Suede + knit??? I have several of these jackets in the cotton blend and love them for spring/summer. Really love the variety of new jeans. 

DG11657_062315_ComplexGrid_FH_Giuliana.jpg

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like her new 'seafoam' color.

522-346

Chi-thanks for posting.

I like the color, but I don't like that jacket.  It's too cropped for me and I don't care for most open front.  G seems obsessed with open front jackets, LOL.

I do love the bell sleeves on that coral/red top you shared picture of--gorgeous.  The artist t is cute too!!

@winamac1@Chi-town girl

Ditto! but I dislike the jacket for different reasons......love the red/bell sleeved top!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo, that jacket is so overdone by G.  She really, really and I mean really likes her open front jackets. 

If you like that red top, you might like one upcoming from Colleen Lopez.  She did this a few years back and I bought it.  It's cropped so @winamac1 probably won't like it (LOL) and the old version does have a thin elastic at the waist, not sure about the new.  But the sleeve is very dramatic.  I loved the look of it but truth be told, the sleeves got on my nerves after awhile.  I had to be careful where I wore it because the sleeves ended up in things (like dinner).  But I liked it, if that makes sense.

Colleen Lopez Pleated-Sleeve Top    

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had an identical pair of those floral jeans back in 1990. Loved them!

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo, that jacket is so overdone by G.  She really, really and I mean really likes her open front jackets. 

If you like that red top, you might like one upcoming from Colleen Lopez.  She did this a few years back and I bought it.  It's cropped so @winamac1 probably won't like it (LOL) and the old version does have a thin elastic at the waist, not sure about the new.  But the sleeve is very dramatic.  I loved the look of it but truth be told, the sleeves got on my nerves after awhile.  I had to be careful where I wore it because the sleeves ended up in things (like dinner).  But I liked it, if that makes sense.

Colleen Lopez Pleated-Sleeve Top    

That is pretty.  It's not way too cropped...which is good.  The sleeves are pretty, but I agree...overly dramatic and could get in the way of things.  Marc Bouwer did one similar for QVC years ago that was a floral pattern.  The sleeves were identical!

Honored Contributor

Like GR's blonde, longer hair!  Nice photos.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).