Honored Contributor

Haven't watched Quacker Factory before, but, some of these tops are so pretty.

I may come back and watch a few more shows again. It's just a change in viewing. It's nice to have choice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Haven't watched Quacker Factory before, but, some of these tops are so pretty.

I still miss Jeanne and will always miss her one-of-a-kind personality. I used to buy her clothes back in the day when she was on, but haven't bought a thing since she passed. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Re: Haven't watched Quacker Factory before, but, some of these tops are so pretty.

I am not a huge quacker fan but I do have a few select tasteful tops. I am a lady who likes to dress girly so the pretty flower embroidery is attractive to me.  I am not attracted to the sequins or the stud looks, or the one big embroidery right in the middle of the chest. Fortunately, quacker has a variety.

Honored Contributor

and you have to admit, they have a lot of pretty spring colors!!

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't have thought I was a Quacker person either, but I tried a couple of relatively subtle jackets, and was very pleased with the quality.  The colors do tend to be luscious, and for some reason, there is a good selection of shades that look good on those with "Summer" coloring...

Respected Contributor

I loved her early clothing--the applique and the intarsia sweaters.  I had a couple of her books too.  She was a very funny woman.  I miss her

Valued Contributor

I've bought a couple things for my mom, and she looks terrific in them! So although QF is not my style, I do enjoy watching the shows. Even if I don't find anything for my mom, I enjoy Angel's upbeat personality. She's the cheerleader with just the right amount of cheer...not sappy or over-the-top.

Honored Contributor

I haven't bought many QF items recently, for no particular reason.  However, I just ordered 2 sets of A273438.  $22 each for a nice quality T-shirt isn't bad.  And I've always been pleased with the QF quality.

Trusted Contributor

I was never a fan of this line, but I actually think they have some cute, more subtle tops now than they did in the past...a bit more wearable.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

Loved watching Jeanne and still like watching although I'm not a big buyer of QF. I own one pair of their leggings with the side ankle zipper. The "short" doesn't work for me. The rise is too long, and the leggings grow as the day goes on.

I think the colors are pretty and the tops although not tunics, run long like a tunic.

I like the pedal pushers, but the sizing is weird. The XS is a 2-4, but the hip is a 36. Never wore a 2-4 but have a 36 hip. Usually when the size is questionable, it's a return for me. I can do a 4-6. Oh well.