Honored Contributor

Sounds like a train wreck. I was hoping for a change in hosts and products.

Honored Contributor

I find it odd that when they have dedicated beauty shows, they never incorporate fashion into those shows.  Hmm.

Regular Contributor

Re: Fashions Night In

[ Edited ]

I had to turn it off.  I used to love watching Monday night PM style.  It is ridicuoulsy unwatchable now.  Amy was running in front of the camera to get mints, Katrina was going on about what people wore to the golden globes, lots of screeching...channel changer and I didn't buy anything.

Honored Contributor

I still don't understand the need for 2 hosts for most shows now. It just adds to the unnecessary chit chat, confusion and less time to show products. Add in the vendor and it is no longer watchable.

I don't need Facebook questions, the drink of the day on the table, snacks and wine passed around, birthdays celebrated w/ cakes and balloons, polls, etc. The last I heard, this was a shopping channel, not a variety show. 

Honored Contributor

I have to say that I am so BORED with all the fashion shows---not much into fashion anymore and seems like everything is the same. As for the beauty --feel the same way now too--and good grief----please STOP  with all the underwear Special values----am really tired of watching the girls walk around in their underwear and talk about the pantie moisture panels Woman Frustrated---News to all---I KNOW  how to wear bras and panties---don't need to re learn how, every other hour of the day!!!I don't watch TV shopping much anymore-----

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I have to say that I am so BORED with all the fashion shows---not much into fashion anymore and seems like everything is the same. As for the beauty --feel the same way now too--and good grief----please STOP  with all the underwear Special values----am really tired of watching the girls walk around in their underwear and talk about the pantie moisture panels Woman Frustrated---News to all---I KNOW  how to wear bras and panties---don't need to re learn how, every other hour of the day!!!I don't watch TV shopping much anymore-----

@wagirl   I so agree...AND bras are one thing that definitely needs to be tried on...sometimes a dozen before finding the one that fits. It's not an item I'd order online unless it's a duplicate of one I'd ordered before. I also think, maybe w/ age (Lol), I've gotten more impatient to wait 7-10 days for an item of clothing that has an 80% chance of being returned. 

Super Contributor

I watched Fashion Nights In. I thought Courtney Khondabi was supposed to come on at 9pm for an hours with Amy and two hours with Shawn. I enjoyed the LG show with Amy and the Fashion Night In segment until SK came on. Right off the bat the craziness started and the show went off the rails. I immediately changed the station.

Super Contributor

Gosh I agree abouth Shawn coming in at 10. The show immediately went off the rails. I could not watch. She is so unprofessional.

Super Contributor

It wasn't a train wreck until 10pm when Shawn popped in with her ridiculous shenigans. Just can't watch her. I am so glad Amy has taken over the LOGO shows and wish they would get someone to take of the Isaac show on Friday night with Shawn

Trusted Contributor

Agree.  I watch Monday nights until Shawn comes on.  Then it's "click!"