Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in at 7pm hoping this would be a fashion only show....but within 15 minutes Amy announced that three beauty products were coming up shortly,  a shampoo/conditioner,  and IT product and Elemis Skincare...............AGAIN these aren't fashion items...so this show is another PM and AM Style show with a new name.......time to turn the channel.....

Regular Contributor

It's better than Christmas "junk", electronics, beds, computers, battery chargers, umbrellas, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@firestorm wrote:

It's better than Christmas "junk", electronics, beds, computers, battery chargers, umbrellas, etc.

I can't argue with that one......but there are so many beauty shows they should just keep them separate......alot of the time just as much time is spent on beauty as fashion itself....

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashions Night In

[ Edited ]

That's why I left!  They put Beauty under Fashion and made a lot of us angry.  If I want beauty, I'll look for it and watch the presentation.  Those three items will likely take half of the hour!!!

Honored Contributor

It's from 7pm to 12am; five hours is a lot of time to fill.  This time I can actually appreciate a little bit of beauty items in Fashion's Night In.  But I heartedly agree about one thing -- QVC can change these names all they want, but it's usually the same brands ad infinitum.  

Regular Contributor

I agree about the beauty shows. They've become unwatchable for me. They point out all the bad on women's aging faces. Hate watching and the products are of zero interest.

Esp. IT cosmetics and most everything else they sell. With IT they have that same old gal, whose susposed to be 70+ and with IT cosmetics looks in her 50's. Just hate it!

Honored Contributor
I agree...if it is called a fashion show, that is what customers want to see. Save the beauty items for a beauty show.
Honored Contributor
I ordered one IT item a few years ago. Ordered the color recommend..” if you aren’t sure, go with this one”....it made my entire face look dirty. Pure junk. Waste of time and money to return it so I learned my lesson the hard way.
Honored Contributor

@firestorm wrote:

I agree about the beauty shows. They've become unwatchable for me. They point out all the bad on women's aging faces. Hate watching and the products are of zero interest.

Esp. IT cosmetics and most everything else they sell. With IT they have that same old gal, whose susposed to be 70+ and with IT cosmetics looks in her 50's. Just hate it!

Oh I think that model looks every bit of 70, but she looks good for her age, the makeup works for her.

Respected Contributor

What a mess! Amy starts Fashion's Night In at 7pm ET. She says she doesn't have enough time to change, then she tries to explain that she'll be hosting Fashion's Night In starting at 7pm and that Courtney will be coming on later and that Shawn comes on to host after her. Shawn crashes the G.I.L.I. jacket presentation and they go on about Amy's singing voice for a few minutes. Shawn starts hosting at 10:10 pm ET. Katrina is social hosting, and occasionally models the clothing!