Occasional Contributor
Two fashion items I ordered just recently are now at a lower price, what a bummer
Frequent Contributor

I think u can call customer service and they will adjust the prices for you 😃

kind of like at some stores you can do this if the purchase was within 2 weeks.

Can't hurt to try😃

Honored Contributor

@nanbec   You have 30 days from date of shipment to claim a refund if the price goes down.  You can contact CS or the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com including order numbers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion prices

[ Edited ]

I totally understand, however, you made the decision at the time to jump, and your size was available.

Do you take grocery items back to the store if they go on sale the next week? 

Likely not.

Occasional Contributor
Yes I understand what you are saying but you don’t pay shipping charges and high return costs
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

apple and oranges @ECBG . The majority of retailers price guarantee for a period of at least 30 days and will refund you the difference.  Many will even refund you the difference if you find the exact same product at another retailer for less.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @nanbec !  @Kachina624 is correct.  Contact the mods via email at the address she provided with your order info.  They are very quick at responding.

Like HSN, Q has a 30 day price guarantee but they don't widely advertise it.  I found out by calling and asking but the QVC Social Team is quicker in my experience.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @nanbec !  @Kachina624 is correct.  Contact the mods via email at the address she provided with your order info.  They are very quick at responding.

Like HSN, Q has a 30 day price guarantee but they don't widely advertise it.  I found out by calling and asking but the QVC Social Team is quicker in my experience.

@ECBG   In case you didn't know. Smiley Happy

Items I purchase I keep in my wishlist for a 30 day period and check daily for any prices that may go down. I'll call CS to get the price adjustment/credit back to the CC. It happens frequently and I have saved hundreds over the years.

One can keep 200 in their wishlist. Mine is at capacity...things I've bought, things I may buy again (like clothes I love and may purchase in a different size) and of coarse items I want to get someday...waiting for a sale and/or free S&H. HTH Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nanbec 

Sorry this happened to you.

I rarely go back and check items again after purchasing. I don't really have a reason to do that. The only time I notice it is if I'm rebuying the item because it's a basic and I want multiples. I've never requested a price adjustment though. Good luck if you decide to try that. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

I totally understand, however, you made the decision at the time to jump, and your size was available.

Do you take grocery items back to the store if they go on sale the next week? 

Likely not.

@ECBG 

I understand what you're saying. I've never requested a price adjustment on clothing. If I notice an item I previously purchased is being offered at a lower price, I don't stress over it. It rarely happens to me anyway. I was willing to pay the price I paid, and I received the size and color I wanted so I'm satisfied.