Respected Contributor

If Lisa R had sold the Gili top and the handbag, they would have sold out.

Super Contributor
On 3/2/2015 culebra said:

If Lisa R had sold the Gili top and the handbag, they would have sold out.

That is what I'm talking about.....Image result for ruby slippers...3 times, and make a wish!

Super Contributor

I enjoyed Amy's show. I thought she did a great job. It was relaxed and friendly and she wasn't trying too hard to sell, sell, sell. I liked the vibe. I loved her outfit. Love the jeans with the heels and both with Issac's cardi and with Lori's top. I enjoyed Amy with Issac.

Esteemed Contributor

He woke up.....

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

There has been mountains of discussion and buildup for tonight's new line-up. I am certain that Amy must have been nervous. I can't imagine getting in front of a camera as millions watch my every move. And more so, she is a young woman----give her a chance to grow into herself. Smile

Honored Contributor
Shawn seems a little stressed tonight.I wonder if these shows have been so hyped that the hosts feel pressured to excell.I am also wondering if the night of fashion might be a little too long and would be better split up over the week.How much can a person spend in a day and not feel a little guilty but spread over a few days it feels a little less indulgent.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

There has been mountains of discussion and buildup for tonight's new line-up. I am certain that Amy must have been nervous. I can't imagine getting in front of a camera as millions watch my every move. And more so, she is a young woman----give her a chance to grow into herself. Smile

I agree. It was a bad case of opening-night jitters. However, Amy isn't a newbie; she has been on the air for quite a while. I kept expecting her to settle into her stride.......but she never did. She twitched, chattered, and interrupted her way through both hour-long shows she hosted, right to the very end! I was surprised......and more than a little put off.

New Contributor
Chaos
Esteemed Contributor
I decided not to watch.

I'm so sorry I didn't see Amy's Inspired Style. I work until 8p.m. but just caught the last half hour of Logo and thought she looked wonderful. I have seen Inspired Style in late night hours before and she is always good in those. I love her style. I'm 60 and enjoy her so much more then then some of the others. I believe her style sense is very good and frankly, I like her fashion sense more then the so called "seasoned" hosts.