Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fashion is too over priced at q

I agree completely but I've always believed prices were higher even back to when I first started watching.  However, people must be buying them.  I prefer Macy's and other places where I can get great deals, free shipping, free returns, etc.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@RespectLife No...I never knew to do that. So many hoops to jump through on Q...other companies it's all spelled out and streamlined, quick processes.

That said~Tku, I will contact them.

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@RespectLife No...I never knew to do that. So many hoops to jump through on Q...other companies it's all spelled out and streamlined, quick processes.

That said~Tku, I will contact them.

@amyb 

It only takes one email!!  We still have to contact other retailers at least once.

If you use the return label, you can go online to USPS.com and schedule a free pickup.  Leave it for your mailman and done.

You get 2 email confirmations of the pick up, so proof...and I didn't have to go anywhere!

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife I sent the email to easyreturns this morning. Appreciate the tip to do so.

I just meant with QVC sometimes emails to customercare work. Sometimes it's best to call. Sometimes people get the best response here on the boards. All of those, at one point or another, and I've had better luck with one or another at different times...you kind of never are clear, where to get the best response. 

And with other companies, I'm never chasing down my refunds!

No response yet from them but I'll also probably just call. Yes, more time & effort than any other company I shop with.

Contributor

But does it not annoy you to pay $6.99 to return and then not be certain that you will get a different size/ color?? That statement that "exchanges are free" isn't quite true. For example, I had to return an item last week that was sold out! You're stuck with that return charge!! And C.S. seemed not as friendly and no help. Ugh.