Respected Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

thankfully i need little to no info.......

-product is very basic and mainstream

-most of the lines have been around for yrs and i already know what they r gonna say

-i've been buying and dressing myself for several decades and know what works for me

-if something interests me i go the product listing to view and buy

@TheMemphisVette  were you on the HSN boards back in around 2016-17 before they closed.  The name rings a bell. I was on there As Florida321 or something like it.  If so do you remember "kemiqueen"? A beautiful young girl who loved makeup. It was certainly fun back then.  It was my first chat room.  Oh and the "shop till ya dtop thread".  The lady was so nice.  A tragedy what happened to her and husband. 

And "the velveteen Rabbit" I think.  lot's of drama. lol.

@Pink123 

YES!!  wow at the fun that was.  jewelry jewelry and jewely!  sparkle and shine!

~~today may be my last.....i choose JOY!~~
Regular Contributor
Wow people can be kinda mean here...
Respected Contributor

@Pink123   i was on the old HSN boards.    i was just thinking of them the other day!  

i posted mostly on the Jewelry board.  i'll never forget this one day i was at my lunch at work, logged in and  the chat boards just disappeared. 

there was a stylist/designer who had his own line. he posted there and it got really contentious and then they pulled the plug. can't recall his name...

Respected Contributor

Re: Fashion info

[ Edited ]

@CatsyCline wrote:

@Pink123   i was on the old HSN boards.    i was just thinking of them the other day!  

i posted mostly on the Jewelry board.  i'll never forget this one day i was at my lunch at work, logged in and  the chat boards just disappeared. 

there was a stylist/designer who had his own line. he posted there and it got really contentious and then they pulled the plug. can't recall his name...

@CatsyCline  I remember that too!  I forgot who it was but that was the beginning of the end.  I had never been in a chat room before and then came here on and off.  Mostly off.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline  @Pink123   the designer, was his name Wayne Scot Lukas. I was also there during that time but did more reading than posting.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Super Contributor
I have only been watching the Q since 2018, but I have learned so much about fashion from watching the Q. I say this as someone who doesn’t always think the Q’s clothes are fashionable! when I started watching the QVC I did not know what they meant when they said something was a knit or a woven. The Q made me learn that! I think just by the way some of the hosts describe things, I have learned a lot. I learned a lot from Katrina’s shows. And I have seen some of Rachel Bosing’s shows where she was very technical. And I know I have learned from the some of the vendors. Of course a lot of what is said is a sales schtick, but there is some info imparted.

Honored Contributor

Yeah....   I noticed that about 6 years or 7 years ago.  I'm ok with it because my phone or tablet is always by my side.  If I'm interested in something, I go online and look up all the information I need.  It beats waiting for the host rattle of numbers.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Yeah....   I noticed that about 6 years or 7 years ago.  I'm ok with it because my phone or tablet is always by my side.  If I'm interested in something, I go online and look up all the information I need.  It beats waiting for the host rattle of numbers.  

@chrystaltree 

I do that as well...it has also saved me from ordering something I might see on TV just to find out it has HORRIBLE reviews.

Need to see the info first since cancelling is very iffy at best.