Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank you!  It's cute!  

Honored Contributor

@nova 

I agree there are lots of leggings, skinny pants, and super tight stretch pants on the Q. These pants need longer tops IMO, hence all the tunics. My niece and her teen friends are wearing their leggings and skinny jeans with short tops now. Yikes!  Anyway, I find and buy straight leg pants, jeans, and non tunic tops at other retailers.

Respected Contributor
I'm long waisted and a very big apple with large legs so the more tunics the better. I only wear long tunics and shorter dresses with leggings. The shorter tops with leggings and jeggings IMO isn't a good look no matter what your size is but people can wear what they like. But I am seeing shorter tops and sweaters in a lot of places so options are out there.
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Leggings and jeggings have been in a long time and don't look good on some people.  Modified boot cut, which is just a straight leg may be what you want and is around.  Just look for more traditional brands and stores like Talbots, J Jill, and Dillards that don't do the more extreme styles.

If the more traditional DO show up on Q, they sell out immediately.

@ECBG  - What does "DO" stand for?

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Leggings and jeggings have been in a long time and don't look good on some people.  Modified boot cut, which is just a straight leg may be what you want and is around.  Just look for more traditional brands and stores like Talbots, J Jill, and Dillards that don't do the more extreme styles.

If the more traditional DO show up on Q, they sell out immediately.

@ECBG  - What does "DO" stand for?

I think she's just emphasizing the word "do"?

Regular Contributor

Qvc has become the site for ridiculous  clothes. I can,t believe those silly gili

pants.