Esteemed Contributor

Fashion Favorites (w/e 6/19/21)...

My favorite outfits this week from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit.  I might put an accessory on my shopping list.  Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations.  Sometimes, I just love the whole look.  Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy... 

Thanks for all your interesting comments on last week's thread, too!

#3...LOVE the color combination...pretty blouse...skirt looks too short for comfort (even for her)...I doubt I could get into this position, and, even if I could, I'm sure I'd need help getting up haha!

#4...love the collar, the sleeve length, and the popover style...this would be my ideal summer dress if it were midi length with side slits and a pretty color

#6...I want this bag!

#7...that beautiful green again

#8...has a retro vibe that I love...reminiscent of my work attire back in the day (although this is a dress, and I mostly wore separates)

#9...speaking of retro, this looks just like my first adult bathing suit (mine was black)...she thrifted this in a vintage store

#10...even though I'll never wear a boat or bateau neck again, this is my favorite

#11...classic...Jackie O

#12...winner of Most Ridiculous Pose of the Week Award (I. can't. even.), but these checkerboard slacks are adorable

#13...Everything thrifted (except sandals)...vintage Lecroix scarf (she tweaked it into a top) and Dolce & Gabanna jeans
Lifestyle Influencer, Jamie Lewinger of More Than Turquoise, wearing vintage Christian LeCroix scarf from Poshmark

jessica wang wearing an oversized tee with cut off bermuda shorts and miu miu jeweled sandals while sharing her favorite amazon travel essentials // Jessica Wang - Notjessfashion.com

#16(a)...Interesting jean jacket

#16(b)...comes in different trim colors

#17...classy and classic...have always loved this color combo...but those sandals don't seem right with the outfit...maybe a peep toe slide or a mule...something a little less summery

#18...romantic!  (have to wonder if her position was intentional with that plumage thingy on the wall haha)

#19...I swear this woman always looks nice (although I'd rather see a pair of sneaks or flats rather than heels with this outfit)

Have a great week everyone!  And happy Father's day to all the good dads out there.  I hope you were blessed with one as wonderful as mine.
~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (w/e 6/19/21)...

I love #18. So dreamy.

Respected Contributor

I love # 11 and #17. The first is definitely my style every day.

And #17 is a bit dressier and looks like Autumn to me. I agree with you re: shoes on # 17.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brown not my color, but this classic is my style.  Very Fall and Winter dressing.  IMO, sandals are not appropriate with this outfit.  I'd wear loafers, oxfords, plain flats, or heels.

Honored Contributor

Pretty much all American classic dressing.  She looks very nice.

Respected Contributor

My favorite is #6. 

999479AC-0C9B-4121-8168-E2F394A255FB.jpeg

Although I almost never wear white pants - I’m afraid I’ll get something on them and have to walk around all day like that. 😜

My second favorite is #15. 

E6C7E1CF-046B-40E4-975E-BBFA44F96EDD.jpeg

Contributor

This chat makes me smile every week!

Like #5 - I'm tall and love length and pockets

Like #10 - looks like what I use to wear when I worked in office

#13 love the jeans, my favorite style to wear

#14 love the length of the shorts, shirt do not like

#15 pretty much my outfit for church this morning, only bottoms tencel jeans

#16 really like color and style of jeans

#17 makes me break out in a sweat just looking at her, looks fall/winter to me, and shoes do not go with outfit in any season.

#18 is beautiful dress!!

Thanks again MacDuff

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

^ This white dress just screams "summer" to me.  It's graceful and feminine - and doesn't make me feel hot to look at it!  

My everyday uniform.  White jeans or capris and loose t-shirt.  Love it.

Sorry, @MacDUFF, but I can't even look at the pix of sweaters and dark colors right now.  Thanks anyway.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF  So many outfits, so little time! Here's my take on some of them:

#3 I love the color combo of pink and orange for summer.

#5 Pretty white dress, but I need something much shorter.

#6 Just cute

#7 Lovely shade of green

#10 Great outfit

#11 A classic

#14 Love the length of the shorts.

#16/16b I really like the jacket in both colors.

These are really nice summer outfits without being over the top.

Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

Enjoyed your comments....   I live in #11 and #17, but sh...

Enjoyed your comments....

I live in #11 and #17, but shoes are Loraine loafers.  Rarely leave my comfort zone of black/white/taupe.  Sometimes, I will add an ethnic element but that green tempts me to take a walk on the wild side!