Valued Contributor

Fashion Favorites 5/26/24...

My favorite inspiration outfits this week from online browsing/shopping and from some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I couldn't (or wouldn't) necessarily wear any of these, but I like the way they've been styled or some particular component of the outfit. I might put an accessory on my shopping list. Maybe the outfit inspires me to put together something similar from my wardrobe or to try different color combinations. Sometimes, I just love the whole look. Thought I'd share and hope you enjoy...

As always, thank you so much for your comments on these threads. I read them all and especially enjoy reading why you like an outfit or why you don't and how you might tweak an outfit, or what individual pieces you like.

#1   Favorite...J. Crew linen...LOVE!

#2   They both look good...dislike both sandals, though

#4   I want this jacket!  (Trust me, I'd never pair it with a speckled green dress, tan blazer, red checked scrunchie or that necklace...a mess, but I want that jacket!)

#7(a)  LOVE these casual Emerson Fry pants.

#7(b)

#8  And I'd need this little fashionista's casual jacket to go with the pants...I think I like her pants better 😁 (Emerson Fry Kids).

#10  ❤️❤️❤️

#11  Quirky L.A. thrifter.  This outfit appeals to my bohemian side.  I'd splatter more colorful paint over it, too. 😎

#12   Beach wedding dress?

#13  Linen suit ❤️

#15 My name all over it

I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, stylish week! And may your Memorial Day plans honor those who gave all for our freedoms. Never forget.

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites 5/26/24...

I love the little girl with the crocs.  So cute

Honored Contributor

I like number 1 and number 12.  I love casual and confy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

#1, #2, #3, #6, #13 and #15

I think the little girl in the crocs is adorable.  She is going to make someone a great muse one day.

Thank you, MacDuff.  I always look forward to your Sunday evening posts.  They are always interesting and delightful.

Honored Contributor

The jacket in #6 is lovely, I like the style very much, #7 , the pants look  so comfortable and easy to wear,  I like the stitching design.  i love the fashion in # 1 , fabulous color!!!

Those are my stand outs!

As always all fashions enjoyable to see, It's nice to see different looks and styles!!!!

Super Contributor

LOVE #'s 3,6,10,11, and 12!

Honored Contributor

Hello @MacDuFF Smiley Happy

I like the pants in 7,

the jacket in 8

the shawl in 11

#12-pretty dress! one favorite

13-nice!

14- another favorite

Just want to mention-the model in #6 reminded me of the catch phrase "heroin chic." This can be a brutal industry along with sports any kind of entertainment. Super models have talked about it too.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

My favs are #3, #12, and #14. I really like the dress.

@MacDuFF 

Contributor

12 and 13 make my heart pitter patter.  Thanks again, always enjoy your fashion threads.

Esteemed Contributor

#1 - that is my color red and it looks like the kind of linen I gravitate towards. Rumpled vs wrinkled. Love it.

#8 - too dang cute. Adorable outfit.

#10 - I don't do big bags anymore...but this one looks fabulous. Really like the color combo.

#12 - what a fabulous dress. I am not usually one for ruffles, but on this dress, the ruffles seem perfect. Could see this dress done shorter as well.

#13 - another great linen combo. I would wear that top with so many different bottoms I own. Both the long vest and the skirt are a perfect fit on model. Classic items and worth spending $$$$ on.

#14 - one of my favorite pant silhouettes to wear.

Thanks for sharing your finds. Always a joy to see your thread.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."