Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Favorites (3/3/24)...

@MacDuFF   #9 - Is that a license plate clutch? 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

#15 has my name all over it.  I especially love the print of the blouse and I love the light color of the jean/pants.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF   You rock with many of these looks with either a great sweater or jacket of some sort. These looks are so me!

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning, @MacDuFF 

My favorites this week are:

#1-The texture on the olive green zip up sweater reminds me of caning on a chair. It's visually very interesting.

#6-That's a cute top. Put sleeves on it and lengthen a bit, and I'd wear it.

Have a great week! 😊

Respected Contributor

I like 1, 4, 10, 12 and 15.  I like  a piece here and there in the others.  

Most I have liked in a long time.

I was out shopping yesterday and so many colors in clothes.  Reminds me of when I wore those colors years ago.  I love the colors this year.  Bright and cheery.

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF   All models are in their 20's or 30's except #5. It makes it so difficult to identify with the outfits.

We need to be represented in all industries.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite outfits are #4 and #10 and I love the sweater in #1.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

1) Love that first sweater, in a different color. I like olive greens, but that shade/tone is not my fav...a little too yellow undertone. But LOVE the style and waffle knit of the sweater.

5) Stylish look

6) Ooooh LOVE that top too. Yes, I'd think you could do that with a jacket or cardi. The colors in it are delightfully, spring.

7) Classic, pretty

12) Is more my vibe...I'm forever throwing one of my many styles of denim jackets over various dresses.

13) Love the big white shirt over the skinny pants too, and with the heels. I'm not sure it's "behind the times" @MacDuFF ...as many stylists are saying...skinnies are not out...it's just that currently the more "forward" trends are straight and wide leg. I'm happy that really, everything is "in" and acceptable. That way people can just dress in what they prefer and looks best for their style and body.

14) Wow...that's an awesome topper jacket...love it. Denim? Or perhaps just a denim look. I don't even mind it with the joggers, as she's long and lean. I would wear a narrow pant instead at only 5'1.5"...and of course a petite topper, or it would overwhelm me!

15) Cute boho look (I just don't like the patch pockets)...and what are they showing...that the top also comes in a dress version?

Tks for posting @MacDuFF ~ Have a good week, everyone!

Super Contributor

I like all of them

Valued Contributor

My favorite would be #1