Honored Contributor

Fall Colors Striped Cardigan

Just saw this sweater posted on the TJ Maxx Instagram page. The perfect pumpkin picking sweater!🎃

Screenshot_20210920-191003~2.png

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Colors Striped Cardigan

@Greeneyedlady21   lol.  If I go pumpkin picking, it will most likely be in a local green market-- no need for more than a light cardigan or perhaps a chance to wear my favorite hoodie - lightweight sweatshirt material in front, eyelet cotton back.  More than enough warmth for my part of the nation.

Respected Contributor

The placement of the white is unfortunate as that is where the eyes are naturally drawn.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the colors but would want buttons for closure.  Plus, unfortunately, my nearest TJM has closed.

Honored Contributor

pretty

Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

The placement of the white is unfortunate as that is where the eyes are naturally drawn.

Better there than at the bust or hips.Woman Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

All of the stripes measure every inch of the person wearing that sweater.  Horror!!!

Honored Contributor

I never think that people look at me that critically.  I don't think they are measuring stripes or thinking anything but "Hi!  That's a pretty coat you are wearing!  How are you doing?"

Do you really think things like that when you are out?  I'll bet you don't!  I'll bet you see people more than what they are wearing.  If you know them, they surely aren't that intent on your clothes, if you don't know they, I'll bet you aren't really on their mind.  

Respected Contributor

I think stripes are only unflattering when they stop around the hips. I’m a fat girl and I love stripes.
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

I find all the fall/winter coats and cardigans with no closures to be ridiculous