Honored Contributor

Re: Fabulous!!! A295683 Hot in Hollywood Silky Denim Pull-On Skinny Ankle Jeans

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Ladies.....anyone who’s held off ordering and/or was waiting for easy pay on these, they are currently on 6 easy pays and both colors are available.  I pulled the trigger on the light pair, as I have the dark and love them. 

Thanks! Glad size small in the dark was available. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Ladies.....anyone who’s held off ordering and/or was waiting for easy pay on these, they are currently on 6 easy pays and both colors are available.  I pulled the trigger on the light pair, as I have the dark and love them. 

I missed the Sat presentation! Will there be another 1 hr show soon? Any other sneak peeks or hints about upcoming 'new'?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Bought the dark skinny from the OP and really love how they look and feel on me. Fit is good.

What I really dislike is the button that ruins the line for me. It also keeps folding over on me. Maybe it's because I'm fat? I'm going to try one of those flat belts and see if that fixes it. Just wish she would do without the button.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I missed the Sat presentation! Will there be another 1 hr show soon? Any other sneak peeks or hints about upcoming 'new'? 

Skinny wasn't presented flare style. My order shipped! Excited trying skinny jeans. Today ordered HIH A290645 matte blue jean jacket love the distressed finish ordered size small several sizes sold out. 

Regular Contributor

Wondering if anyone can answer this question that has been holding me back from buying HIH jeans....

I've ordered several of her jeans from the other channel she was on and I loved them. I ordered a Medium on that site.

I am thinking that the sizing on the Q will be different and maybe I should order a Small??

Has anyone ordered their "prior incarnation" and this one, and is there a difference in the sizing?? TIA!

Honored Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

Wondering if anyone can answer this question that has been holding me back from buying HIH jeans....

I've ordered several of her jeans from the other channel she was on and I loved them. I ordered a Medium on that site.

I am thinking that the sizing on the Q will be different and maybe I should order a Small??

Has anyone ordered their "prior incarnation" and this one, and is there a difference in the sizing?? TIA!

Having read the reviews here and checked garment measurements ordered the small in skinny silk ankle jeans. If you order wrong size you can exchange for no charge. Good luck! Reviews are excellent.
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
A295683
Hot in Hollywood Silky Denim Pull-On Skinny Ankle Jeans

a295683 (1).jpg

Finally took the plunge and ordered these today in the lighter wash.  Hope I love them as much as you love yours!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Girls, I got them to and was blown away! This denim blend is so soft and the fit spot on ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  I'm in!

@tsavorite - come back and post your review!

@Mustang Shar & all - get your pompoms out Woman LOL TSV TSV TSV TSV!!!!!

Well I got my order today...BUMMER!!! I went with the medium and it's too big on me....the feel and design of them is great.  I am sure they would have been keepers if I had got the small.  The waist was several inches to big...too much fabric for the behind...and the dreaded inch or so extra in the rise! 

Size has to be correct on these....I will ask for a exchange but it is sold out now and Q doesn't ever do that when I ask anyway.

Quality appears really good....you ladies who got your right size I am sure will enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Girls, I got them to and was blown away! This denim blend is so soft and the fit spot on ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  I'm in!

Well I got my order today...BUMMER!!! I went with the medium and it's too big on me....the feel and design of them is great.  I am sure they would have been keepers if I had got the small.  The waist was several inches to big...too much fabric for the behind...and the dreaded inch or so extra in the rise! 

Size has to be correct on these....I will ask for a exchange but it is sold out now and Q doesn't ever do that when I ask anyway.

Quality appears really good....you ladies who got your right size I am sure will enjoy.

@tsavorite - bummer! There will be returns so a chance a size small could pop up I hope you can get an exchange!!! Put a post it note on the return tag or a separate note so the warehouse sees you want an exchange. 

Hoping for a HIH jeans TSV!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@tsavorite - bummer! There will be returns so a chance a size small could pop up I hope you can get an exchange!!! Put a post it note on the return tag or a separate note so the warehouse sees you want an exchange. 

Hoping for a HIH jeans TSV!!!

Mine arrived tonight! Perfect!! 5'4 Size small. Plan buying lighter shade of denim. Friday HIH jean jacket arrives. Thanks!! HIH!!🙋