Honored Contributor

Re: Fabulous!!! A295683 Hot in Hollywood Silky Denim Pull-On Skinny Ankle Jeans

@islandgrrl wrote:

I am trying to decide between these and the HIH baby bells.  Oh, what to do?  So happy that you love these @Chi-town girl.  Did you stick with your regular size?

@islandgrrl - get them both Woman Wink but if you're unsure about sizing, get one and then you will be confident in getting more. 

Yes, I ordered my usual size small.  They looked very small out of the bag but once I put them on -"wow, very slimming yet comfy. Makes your tush look fantastic.  Fabric has a nice feel and they look like high end denim ala 7 for all mankind.

I think these are better than Giuliana's...and you know how much I Heart G's jeans. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I’ve been waiting and hoping the Distressed Boyfriend Jeans will come back in stock. They have the classic, but I bought the distressed and love them. I didn’t size down enough and the pair I have fit okay, but by the end of the day, they’re too big. 

I may try the ones mentioned here. I’ve never had luck with jeggings/skinny jeans, so maybe these will be the ones.

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I’ve been waiting and hoping the Distressed Boyfriend Jeans will come back in stock. They have the classic, but I bought the distressed and love them. I didn’t size down enough and the pair I have fit okay, but by the end of the day, they’re too big. 

I may try the ones mentioned here. I’ve never had luck with jeggings/skinny jeans, so maybe these will be the ones.

@grandma petes - the silky denim is her new fabric. I bought the skinny style so I can wear/tuck with my knee and over knee boots.

Have worn them since early a.m., no stretching out or the annoying need to pull up as you do with the usual stretch denim. 

I'm going to order the other styles and hope they give us an HIH denim TSV

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl can you help me with sizing on these jeans please?  I read the reviews and am a little confused...looking at the click here measurements the low hip size for medium is 37.5...I am a 38....weight is 130.  Did you go by these hip measurements to get correct size??

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Chi-town girl can you help me with sizing on these jeans please?  I read the reviews and am a little confused...looking at the click here measurements the low hip size for medium is 37.5...I am a 38....weight is 130.  Did you go by these hip measurements to get correct size??

@tsavorite - yes, I ordered via hip size. There is good stretch. My hip =36.5, I ordered small which is 35. 

You should be good with size medium

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@tsavorite - yes, I ordered via hip size. There is good stretch. My hip =36.5, I ordered small which is 35. 

You should be good with size medium

Thank you @Chi-town girl I am going to give this line a try!  

Respected Contributor

Girls, I got them to and was blown away! This denim blend is so soft and the fit spot on ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  I'm in!

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Girls, I got them to and was blown away! This denim blend is so soft and the fit spot on ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️  I'm in!

@tsavorite - come back and post your review!

@Mustang Shar & all - get your pompoms out Woman LOL TSV TSV TSV TSV!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl & @AmericanBulldogMom for your sizing advice. Maybe I’ll start with the skinny jeans because you guys love them so much. 

Respected Contributor

Ladies.....anyone who’s held off ordering and/or was waiting for easy pay on these, they are currently on 6 easy pays and both colors are available.  I pulled the trigger on the light pair, as I have the dark and love them.