Honored Contributor

FOR SHIBORI FANS

[ Edited ]

Talbots spring Red Hanger Sale is on today. There is a 100% wool (very light wool according to the reviews which are all 5 out of 5 stars) shibori scarf on the sale that I just bought for $34 (which includes my extra 5% off for using my Talbots credit card).  

If you search shibori scarf it will come up. The photo you first see shows it all folded, but there are two dots under the photo when you click on the product. Click on the second dot and you see the entire scarf all unfolded and it's cool! Shibori in circles! The reviews are great.

@Biftu  @1Professor 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Talbots spring Red Hanger Sale is on today. There is a 100% wool (very light wool according to the reviews which are all 5 out of 5 stars) shibori scarf on the sale that I just bought for $34 (which includes my extra 5% off for using my Talbots credit card).  

If you search shibori scarf it will come up. The photo you first see shows it all folded, but there are two dots under the photo when you click on the product. Click on the second dot and you see the entire scarf all unfolded and it's cool! Shibori in circles! The reviews are great.

@Biftu  @1Professor 

@Pearlee  Looks nice.  I could be tempted if I didn't already have two Shibori scarfs I bought many years ago at Chicos.  Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  @1Professor 

@Pearlee  Looks nice.  I could be tempted if I didn't already have two Shibori scarfs I bought many years ago at Chicos.  Enjoy.

@Biftu  Thanks. I'm glad you took a look at it. 🙂