Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

I respectfully disagree. She's a beautiful girl but at over 300 pounds with no discernible waistline I don't see great proportions.  I did however see a noticeable difference in the Vanessa Williams outfit

Evine is losing quite an asset when Ashley leaves as shes very popular

@Andreatoo

I just saw a little of a presentation and I think I have the wrong model.  I thought the model I was talking about was Ashley, but I must be wrong.  Wendy just refererred to a light blond model as Ashley and she's not the one I meant.

Anyway, the model I was talking about does have great proportions and she's a larger size.

Contributor

I have bought a lot of fashion from Evine- especially most recently when I had to buy almost a whole new wardrobe after losing 28 lbs- but I think the TTV dess is weird and ugly. It is not figure-flattering at all.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the TTV dress.  The way it knots under the bust is very strange.  I don't like the high-lo either.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I don't care for the TTV dress.  The way it knots under the bust is very strange.  I don't like the high-lo either.

I don't like it either.  The front knot keeps roaming off center and looks even stranger.  I had a dress very much like this from Tiana B but mine was just below the knee.  I ended up not liking the material, which is the same as the TTV dress and that knot caused like a pleating and then the dress dropped from there but it added width to the hips.  This dress looks like it has that same kind of flow and drape. 

They were showing a Try Me top this morning (rebroadcast) that I thought might be cute but I didn't get a really good look at it.

I just bought this maxi and received it and I really, really like it.  I love the material.  Obviously it's a very different dress though.

721-660- Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Sleeveless Contrast Striped Maxi Dress

Honored Contributor

I ordered two different tops.. two colors in the top selection one and three colors in the bottom selection  I feel the price was good, free shipping on one of the selections.   I find Kate and Mallory fashion to fit me very well and looks really nice.  They hold up nicely as well. 

722-450_06_swatch.jpg730-253_01_swatch.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, that dress is very pretty.  I think I saw Melisa Miner wearing it the other day.  She looked good in it!

@SeaMaiden, I bought that first top last year.  I wore it to death.  I bought two more today. 

I'm on the fence about the tank.  I really like it though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine Spring Fashion

[ Edited ]

@Bri36, @SeaMaiden, is that first top a Try Me Price?  I think that is the one I saw today I was thinking about ordering. 

ETA:  I just ordered it. That is in fact the top I saw.  Of course one of the colors I wanted was already sold out.  I ended up just ordering the black.  LOL

Contributor

no petite length Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, yes, it's a Try Me price of $25.89. 

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

I respectfully disagree. She's a beautiful girl but at over 300 pounds with no discernible waistline I don't see great proportions.  I did however see a noticeable difference in the Vanessa Williams outfit

Evine is losing quite an asset when Ashley leaves as shes very popular

@Andreatoo

I just saw a little of a presentation and I think I have the wrong model.  I thought the model I was talking about was Ashley, but I must be wrong.  Wendy just refererred to a light blond model as Ashley and she's not the one I meant.

Anyway, the model I was talking about does have great proportions and she's a larger size.

I thought the dress was cute it looked nice on the models however I am kind of busty and I am afraid ti would not look good on me.