Frequent Contributor

Elise Ivy Perfume she mentioned on QVC2 w/Angel????

Good Morning!Woman Wink

Was anyone watching the Quacker show on QVC2 yesterday afternoon? Angel said she LOVED Elise's perfume and Elise named the perfume but I didn't catch the name.  Does anyone know what the name is?  Both Antonella and Angel were RAVING about itWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Elise Ivy Perfume she mentioned on QVC2 w/Angel????

@jettaforce 

Do you remember which item they were presenting when they talked about it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jettaforce wrote:

Good Morning!Woman Wink

Was anyone watching the Quacker show on QVC2 yesterday afternoon? Angel said she LOVED Elise's perfume and Elise named the perfume but I didn't catch the name.  Does anyone know what the name is?  Both Antonella and Angel were RAVING about itWoman Very Happy

@jettaforce  Elise mentioned the brand being 'Creed'. and she got a gift pack from someone as a gift (for her birthday?...not sure what for though). You can post a question to her on her FB page for specifics  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@jettaforce wrote:

Good Morning!Woman Wink

@jettaforce  Elise mentioned the brand being 'Creed'. and she got a gift pack from someone as a gift (for her birthday?...not sure what for though). You can post a question to her on her FB page for specifics  Smiley Happy

Creed has about 30 different scents,  

none of which last of me but they are appealing