Respected Contributor

Despite the reputation on these boards, I would love to wear an obi belt.  I'm stopped by the fact that my once small waist, ain't what she used to be. An obi would only be a sad reminder.  By the time my mind learns to embrace my 'new normal' this style will be gone with the wind.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack

Not a fan of obi belts, but that one is actually cute...love the saturated colors. 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

the other night Shawn was wearing a halter necked-multi colored dress and I thought THAT was the perfect use of the obi.

Honored Contributor

I'm thanking my lucky stars I developed MY obi collection when you could pick up a good obi for, shucks $10-$15 TOPS!

LUCKY ME!

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I LOVE wide belts!!

@colliegirls*****I love wide belts too and get a lot from White House Black Market.  Have you ever tried theirs?  They have a double row of snaps in the back which makes them adjustable.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack - I didn't know HSN was selling the Obi belt. Love the cobalt blue color. What other colors do they offer? Did you buy one? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MaggieMack - I didn't know HSN was selling the Obi belt. Love the cobalt blue color. What other colors do they offer? Did you buy one? 

@Chi-town girl, This one is also available in coral, Aqua, and red, vibrant hues, not pastels. And, no, I like them but haven't pulled the switch yet. Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

Dying for an Obi? Nope. I'd kill myself first! Woman Wink

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield