Respected Contributor

Re: Duchess of Cambridge arrives at Wimbledon in green

@cherry wrote:

Some women sort of change in the bust ,after a baby, and that might account for the sort of ill fit..I recall Cher  saying she got a bust lift ,at one time, after one of her children

I don't think Kate needs one, but, I bet when she sees how she looks, she might retire this dress

This is a very good point however, a seamtress or tailor would be able to fix this in a jiffy.  I would hate to retire such a pretty dress.

Perhaps just a more smoothing undergarment would help things. 

Respected Contributor

I dont like the green, heavy dress on Kate. I also dont care for Meghan's shirt and pleated skirt combo, which imo looks bulky and slightly messy. Pippa looks great, from what I can see. Her hair and printed dress?are spot on for the occasion.
Respected Contributor

I like Pippa's dress from the waist up. I like the ruffles around the armholes, but I don't like all the ruffles below the waist. Nice color and print though.

I like the side braid/ponytail, too!!

Duchess duo! The pair were all smiles as they made their way to the front row of the Royal Box with Kate's sister Pippa

Keen tennis fan Pippa Middleton, who is a good friend of finalist Roger Federer, looked to be having the time of her life as she watched the action on Centre Court

Fabulous in floral! Pippa Middleton looked chic in a blue and white patterned dress for her outing to the Ladies Singles Final, where she applauded from the Royal Box

Image result for print floral dress pippa wore to wimbledon

Respected Contributor

I am not a hater of either of these ladies but i think neither of them looks very good.  

Wimbledon is a very summery, dressy, affair and I think both of them could have done better.  Kate looks drab and Meghan looks middle-aged - just my opinion.  

Respected Contributor

P.s. before I am swamped with what’s wrong with looking middle aged - nothing but Meghan usually dresses in a younger manner!

Respected Contributor

@lmt wrote:

I like Pippa's dress from the waist up. I like the ruffles around the armholes, but I don't like all the ruffles below the waist. Nice color and print though.

I like the side braid/ponytail, too!!

Duchess duo! The pair were all smiles as they made their way to the front row of the Royal Box with Kate's sister Pippa

Fabulous in floral! Pippa Middleton looked chic in a blue and white patterned dress for her outing to the Ladies Singles Final, where she applauded from the Royal Box

@lmt   i can't tell about the lower ruffles -  without seeing the bottom of dress.  if the flare is graceful and the length works,  maybe i wouldn't mind  -- i appreciate your giving us more of a look, though.  i do adore this print and like the ruffle-y cap sleeve -  so feminine and her general look with the braid and the earrings is too!

Respected Contributor

As I said in my earlier post, it's nice to see Kate carry a handbag instead of a clutch once in awhile. 

1152960 Kate Middleton: Duchess of Cambridge is elegant in green as she attends Wimbledon 2019

Dolce & Gabbana Rose 'Sicily' Bag.

Picture

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I am not a hater of either of these ladies but i think neither of them looks very good.  

Wimbledon is a very summery, dressy, affair and I think both of them could have done better.  Kate looks drab and Meghan looks middle-aged - just my opinion.  

@dulwich   I have to agree...not good looks for either one.  While I like that shade of green on Kate, the dress fits awkwardly.  As for the pleated skirt on Megan, it doesn't do anything favorable for her figure.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ms traditional  You can see most of Pippa's dress - or at least the bottom - in this picture. I can't find a better picture of it.

EDITED to add another view of Pippa's dress 

kate middleton, meghan markle, pippa middleton, wimbledon finals, dolce and gabbana, huge boss

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

P.s. before I am swamped with what’s wrong with looking middle aged - nothing but Meghan usually dresses in a younger manner!

Your right and she's got more wgt on her now. 

Looks like an average person now.