Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what Jacqui is wearing

I'm watching Jackie with Mally. She has on a red and blue dress. It looks familar. Does anyone know what it is?

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what Jacqui is wearing

I don't know about the dress , but , they just showed a closeup of Jackie w/ her Mally Tsv makeup and she looks like a painted clown ( sorry to say)..a bit heavy handed w/ it..
Contributor

Last night or early this morning the host Sandra had on a jumpsuit that were the same colors. Not sure what they are wearing or if they went shopping together.

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for it myself but in case you are searching, I thought it was purple, not blue?

Honored Contributor

@angel54 wrote:

Last night or early this morning the host Sandra had on a jumpsuit that were the same colors. Not sure what they are wearing or if they went shopping together.

Sandra always looks chic. She is not only beautiful facially but she has a great figure and wears clothing better than all of the models they employ on QVC. Sometimes, I think they should have her give seminars for the show hosts to teach them about how to wear clothing that suits them.

Respected Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

I'm watching Jackie with Mally. She has on a red and blue dress. It looks familar. Does anyone know what it is?

Ask her on her Facebook page.  She is great about answering questions there. 

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I don't know about the dress , but , they just showed a closeup of Jackie w/ her Mally Tsv makeup and she looks like a painted clown ( sorry to say)..a bit heavy handed w/ it..

I thought she looked gorgeous.  I've met Jacque.  She is a sweet woman and very pretty!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I loved the one dress Jacque had on --perhaps on TNBeauty!  She may have had it on with Mally too!  It was adorable!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

That's it. I'll go to her FB page

I was wondering if anyone knew who made the dress Sandra Bennett was wearing on Friday Night Beauty (9/9/16)? It was a baby blue dress with 3/4 sleeves.