Contributor

Does anyone know how quickly H by Halston is restocked??

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know how quickly H by Halston is restocked??

I don't think the line has been sold long enough for anyone to know that yet.

Respected Contributor

I've been waiting for A234888 to come back in Shiraz for a number of months.  It was one of the very first pieces offered by Halston.  As Chynna mentioned, we would only be guessing about restock time because the line is so new.  

(I might have to pick up another black because I wear it so much and the fit is sensational).

Honored Contributor

There is no assurance that items will ever be restocked.  QVC used to restock most things but that has changed.  They often get one shipment for the season on clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I've been waiting for A234888 to come back in Shiraz for a number of months.  It was one of the very first pieces offered by Halston.  As Chynna mentioned, we would only be guessing about restock time because the line is so new.  

(I might have to pick up another black because I wear it so much and the fit is sensational).

@islandgrrl-is that the long sleeved top? I want that top to be restocked so I can get more colors. Have it in blush, would love it in the teal and a deep wine color. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Lsquare- thx for starting this thread! What items do you want?

We should post our wish list. Later today I will post the item number & picture of the top I hope they reorder.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I would like them to  restock  items# A270230 in an xxs/xs and A269421 in size small  in heather bone. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl It is the long sleeved top.  The one that has a slightly LOGO-esque style.  But I don't remember that it came in teal.  I think it was black, blush, wine and gray.  I have the black and the gray one.  I really want the wine (they called it Shiraz). 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrlI have your top in Shiraz. Lovely!

@Lsquare, I really would like that oversized sweater, too. Even tho I am in a no-buy mode, if it showed up in XXS/XS it would be in my cart faster than you can say "Mine!"

I really don't have the feeling that H will be restocking, I think they will instead keep the new offerings flowing down the pipeline. I don't think there has ever been a line at QVC with this large an introduction. I hear hands rubbing together and lips smacking. Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@islandgrrlI have your top in Shiraz. Lovely!

@Lsquare, I really would like that oversized sweater, too. Even tho I am in a no-buy mode, if it showed up in XXS/XS it would be in my cart faster than you can say "Mine!"

I really don't have the feeling that H will be restocking, I think they will instead keep the new offerings flowing down the pipeline. I don't think there has ever been a line at QVC with this large an introduction. I hear hands rubbing together and lips smacking. Woman LOL

@MaggieMack You taunt me with your Shiraz! And you break my heart with the thought that they won't restock this top.  It is such a great basic.  I really hope it comes back in more colors.