Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone else miss gaucho pants?

What? Are they out of style or just renamed as wide-legged capris?

I have some stretchy ones from Modern Soul in my closet I really like! Wear them in summer as shorts so my freaky knees and vericose veins are covered.

Oh well if I'm dated, I'm also comfortable and coveredWinkSee you in Paris!

Valued Contributor

I loved gaucho pants. I have a mustard color pair I bought in Germany that I was going to wear with boots this winter. Unfortunately, winter seems to be over here and we are now in extreme drought conditions.
Trusted Contributor

Ugh, I hated them.
Super Contributor

No, not at all. Yuck.

Super Contributor

I can't say Daisy K (a rhyme, ha, ha), I fast forwarded for most of the show, but he did seem a bit more mellow for the few minutes I saw with the gauchos.
Super Contributor

Same here with the weather, been dying to wear some winter coats!
Respected Contributor

Let me stand corrected! ANTTHONY WAS HOSPITALIZED! Getting out today, he was sick, bronchitis high fever. You were right, he was not feeling well. He will be better soon, per his FB.
Esteemed Contributor

I still wear them, what is in my closet. I think they will be back probably under a different name. Who knows what they will call them next. They are very practical and are both dressy and casual. I think they are really comfy.

Honored Contributor

No! But I'm under 80, so they were never my thing.

Honored Contributor

I am a little long in the tooth for them now, but the first time around, I loved them and had some very nice ones, some a woolen gabardine, a wool and a blend of poly/wool (I think) with which I wore some very pretty sweaters and silken blouses (those were the days, my friend. I thought they'd never end). They were the cat's meow with a great pair of boots and an attitude.