Frequent Contributor

Does any one else think Denim & Co

is getting more expensive lately ? Not affordable any more. Added to that, the S & H and tax. No item is less than $50.

Valued Contributor

Re: Does any one else think Denim & Co

I totally agree. Tops are very expensive. It used to be a good inexpensive brand.

Respected Contributor

Yes, most of their items (unless they are on clearance) are too expensive IMO.  I order a lot of my clothes from a catalog that has similar items for much lower prices. 

Respected Contributor

Yes they are very expensive for what you get.  I don't mind paying a little more for quality but the 95/5 cotton spandex is not a fabric I like.  I can find really nice quality tops at better prices locally. 

Respected Contributor

I have shopped with the Q since 1998 nd D&C used to be quite affordable. However their prices have increased over the years although I have found most of their prices have gone up on a lot of things across the board.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I agree, I do think the prices have gone up. Maybe they are worth it, I don't know. Have never ordered Denim and Co. I do have some Susan Graver things that have lasted a long time and still look good.

Honored Contributor

Unless women stop buying, the Q will do nothing to lower prices.  It really is a shame because I thought D&Co was suppose to be Q's house brand and reasonably priced and now they are higher than Isaac's clothes.  D&Co only has a few items that are still reasonably priced and they rely on those items to prove they are still priced right.  What a joke.  Now that they messed up D&Co, the Q needs to come up with a NEW brand that is quality, style and low price for women.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Definitly.................and many times when i see the item being shown.....i know it can be found at a better price and just as good quality through another vendor...........if it is a item/style i really want badly i will order....but pass on most items while considering...

Respected Contributor

I've been a Denim & Co fan for many, many years. I can't believe some of the prices now. It used to be one of the Q's most affordable lines, now .....not so much.

I still buy a piece here and there and I don't have any complaints about the quality. I just wish it was a little more affordable.

Honored Contributor

TSV unattractive oversized not even for 10.00 and free shipping would you ever see me wearing it at home and especially not in public. Smiley Very Happy