Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have an Item Number on the Sea Green Glass Bead Necklace?

Those who want something to go with the faux washed silk else blue shown, should check out Carolyn Pollack's upcoming TSV in turquoise. They appear to be the same color. J290335.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I am very sad to learn that the necklace in the photo will not be available to us. It looks so great with the sea green faux silk pieces (which I did order today!). Perhaps Louis will consider it for us. I am uncertain whether the Carolyn Pollack will match as well. It appears to be blue turquoise. If so I do have many pieces of blue turquoise. Of course any silver and gunmetal jewelry will work, but I really like that look in his sneak peek. I have many 36" necklaces and prefer to have some shorter lengths.

Frequent Contributor

Must be a copy of vintage because the first thought that immediately came to mind was Golden Girls. But...really pretty color.
Honored Contributor

Angelfire, look at all the posts. Louis or someone from his team posted.
Esteemed Contributor

Like the nordstrom photos as an option if the jewelry Louis showed isn't an option. I also have some blue green beads that I'm going to try with it. My shirt and pants show as shipped so I'll know in a couple of days how they work.

then I need warm weather so I can wear them.