Honored Contributor

Do you like clothing that is heavily embellished?

Stars and rhinestones during the day don't appeal to me. I think they detract and wear the woman. What about you?

Valued Contributor

Re: Do you like clothing that is heavily embellished?

Totally agree.  It's just not me.  If I want a little something extra I put on a scarf or necklace.

Honored Contributor

No.  Mostly I don't like even a little bit.

I much prefer "embellishment" with my own jewelry.

Super Contributor

I love color, prints & bling. I have many pairs of miss me jeans w the rhinestones.   The tshirt  combo w the stars was a bit much though, looked somewhat child like. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I, too, like Miss Me jeans, for the fit, I don't buy them for the bling. I have never bought one QF item with bling, and I never will. So not my style.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I don't do a lot of "bling", but I do like the QF capris today and have ordered two colors.

Respected Contributor

Quacker Factoory has many levels of embellishment from a little to a lot.  While the star twin set is not my style, I did buy the tsv.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did watch a bit of the show. i know a lot ofo you really like Angel, but she gets on my last nerve so don't watch often.

Liked the white tee with the Stars and Stripes design that was shown with short sleeves. But I didn't buy it because I have a cotton design that I bought from Jeanne some years back and wear it on all the patriotic holidays.  It has small blue and white stripes in the fabric and baskets of flags across the front , Get lots of compliments on it every year. 

Honored Contributor

I don't care for any rhinestones, sequins, etc on any of my clothes. I think it makes them look cheap even if they are not.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's great that QVC offers variety.  While some don't like rhinestones or embroidery, others (me) don't care for ruffles, layers or fussiness.  I buy several different brands including Joan Rivers.