Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Like This R Lauren White Denim Jacket?

I like it...great price for RL...just not crazy about a denim jacket in summer (too hot).

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

I like it...great price for RL...just not crazy about a denim jacket in summer (too hot).

@MacDUFF,We have a good resturant here that will run you out with air conditioning.  By the time you enjoy 2/3 of your meal, the remaining part is like ice!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@MacDUFF,We have a good resturant here that will run you out with air conditioning.  By the time you enjoy 2/3 of your meal, the remaining part is like ice!

@ECBG

True, but I still think denim is too much...hot, heavy.  I have a cropped Calvin Klein cotton sateen jacket, with collar, cut exactly like a traditional denim jacket, but only 18" long...white metal buttons.  It's long sleeved, but I roll them up.  Lightweight...just enough for the a/c problem (I'd also prefer a lightweight wrap for the a/c).  I bought it at Dillards ($20) to wear with a short sleeved dress...it looks great over my white EF linen tank, too.   I hate those bolero-looking shrugs!!   Shrug...uggg...lol!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I like the off white color, no collar, and 3/4 sleeves. I think these things make it look and feel lighter for warmer weather.  I would wear it over a sleeveless dress or with skirts or pants.