Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did Jane Traecy say what size she wears

@Nonametoday wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Jane T says she wears a size 8 in bottoms and small in tops.

@San Antonio Gal 

TV adds a lot to the hips but so does chocolate cake.

😂😂 No truer words were ever said!!!

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette   I disagree.  What's the point of having live models if the clothes don't fit correctly and they lie about their size?  May as well buy from a catalog.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette   I disagree.  What's the point of having live models if the clothes don't fit correctly and they lie about their size?  May as well buy from a catalog.

@kaydee50 

i understand, several disagree and state it often

i have fit preferences as well.   i wear things big.  i like that.  my sis who is about same size wears things tight.  ugh.  but that is her choice.  she is not fibbing, that is just what she likes.

point is.......people like different.  no wrong or right.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I usually go by the garment measurements, but even these can be off - or as has happened, I order 2 of something and one fits and the other doesn't and maybe neither actually meet the stated measurements.

It would really help if the hosts - and models - would wear what fits them and then would be honest about the need to size up or down in particular garments.

I'm going through a real mess with the recent Ryka TSV shoes that are completely missized and yet there was no indication of this from the hosts during the many sales pitches.

Esteemed Contributor

Same here, @Isobel Archer , with Ryka. I ordered their Recodvering shoes, 8 Med. The length was right, but the width was huge. I used to like Ryka and decided to give them another try, but their sizing is off.