Honored Contributor

I never see or hear anything about her.  Its like she fell off the face of the earth.  Anyone know of any recent news on how she is doing or what if anything she is doing?

I hope she is sailing around the world having the time of her life.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Diane  announced her retirement from on-air presentations on HSN this past year, but said she would still be involved with design and the company. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

If I recall she had cancer maybe of the breast and cut back from her on air time

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I have a "Love/Hate" relationship with Diane...

I love her line of clothing, but I hate her voice. Smiley Tongue

But seriously, I do hope she's enjoying a lovely retirement, and is having the time of her life.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

There is a facebook group - something like Jean Queens?  I'm not a member but the other day I was scrolling through FB and saw a video of her.  I didn't click on it but it looked like it was recent.  It must be a public page so you can look there if you want.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I never see or hear anything about her.  Its like she fell off the face of the earth.  Anyone know of any recent news on how she is doing or what if anything she is doing?

She has a todays special today on HSN Sam Saboura is her rep and he talks about her all the time.  The top that is the special today is very cute.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Diane Gilman

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

She has a todays special today on HSN Sam Saboura is her rep and he talks about her all the time.  The top that is the special today is very cute.Smiley Happy

I watch Sam all the time in his presentations.  He mentions Diane often, but only as it relates to the history of the design of the specific item.  I haven't heard him say anything about Diane's current life.

But Diane herself is on Instagram, and probably other social media.  In April she posted about her life post-HSN.  It's a great short video.  You can find her on Instagram at 

thedianegilman where she gives her brand of pro-ageing advice.

This is Diane from that April video.  She looks fantastic:

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 8.40.36 AM.png