Honored Contributor

Re: Describing where we will wear our clothes?

There are people out there that don't have a clue about how to dress. I've seen them and so have many of you.  Maybe that's who needs to be watching the Q. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

They have to kill some time SOMEHOW.  It beats talking about their adult daughters or their last vacay to Disneyland.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There are people out there that don't have a clue about how to dress. I've seen them and so have many of you.  Maybe that's who needs to be watching the Q. Woman Wink

I wouldn't turn to QVC for fashion advice considering the places they tell people they can wear their PJ's or loungewear to.

Trusted Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Oh yes, and let us not forget what we can wear to the Pumpkin Patch!!  When that started swirling around I made a quick exit.  I usually check out clothing on-line and forgo the "Showmanship" provided by the Hosts.   

I'm always grateful that I purchased the original D & C barn jacket that we were told was THE fashion item for our visits to the haute couture Pumpkin Patch........

.......also for the advice to buy multiples of everything for our ever-ready Gift Drawer......

Woman Wink  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Pumpkin pickin" !!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

oh i do not doubt some need where and what to wear guidance.

we all see the need for it when we are out and about. 

direction for some is helpful.

off subject but reminded me of:

once someone complained the food chopper they bought was useless as it did not include recipes.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

In spite of my sarcastic remark,I think it is just a sales tecnique. Irritating,but a way to sell,sell,sell.

Honored Contributor

Don't watch so often and you won't get so irritated.  

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

oh i do not doubt some need where and what to wear guidance.

we all see the need for it when we are out and about. 

direction for some is helpful.

off subject but reminded me of:

once someone complained the food chopper they bought was useless as it did not include recipes.

@TheMemphisVette  Wow!  😳 OK, that puts it into a whole new perspective.  I will no longer complain about the dog walking pumpkin patch soccer game. 

Respected Contributor

If I had to describe say, a t-shirt for an hour, you can bet I'd add fillers to take up some of the time. How many times can someone possibly go over the fabric, size chart and colors without doing so? It would become boring and robotic to watch.

So, yeah, tell me I can wear it walking the dog. I may shout at the TV: "No way, really?" I play along with it, knowing how difficult their job really is. I get it. They're doing what's expected. 

I totally agree that the non-stop talking over one another is very annoying. I feel there's pressure from the top for the hosts to perform -- to keep a rapid pace. So when two hosts are working together, for some, there's clearly a bit of competition to out perform the other. I don't care if they have two hosts, but they need guidance on sharing the stage.