Respected Contributor

I'm trying to watch the show, Amy is trying to give info but Dennis is making it hard to watch ! He's all over the place yelling and interrupting Amy trying to give info on the fashions !   I like his fashions but wow ! calm down Dennis !!Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I love Dennis Basso, though.....

Honored Contributor

I want that faux fur coat in blue so bad.  I can't juatify $200 for jacket though, not that it's not worth it.  

If he is pointing out design details, I'm okay with it since a lot of times the hosts are just chit chatting, talking about all the places you can wear it, and leave out info about the product they're supposed to b presenting.  

Honored Contributor

His clothes are beautiful. But they are so not my lifestyle these days.

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   Thats Dennis for you. Drives me crazy but did a double take on today's pieces - love them - so I got the info I needed and jumped on the computer to further peruse and order.

Occasional Contributor

I love Dennis Basso, I've been watching him for at least 15 years and have purchased many of his coats.When QVC had Audience shows with Dennis Basso we enjoyed meeting him after the show and even had our pictures taken with him.He a very gracious man.He was at his best with Lisa R.Those were the days! I'd rather listen to the designer speaking about his designs than the current host.

Occasional Contributor

I thought tonight's show was wonderful. So enjoyed Amy and Dennis together. Also enjoyed seeing Maria the model and how much she seemed to mean to Dennis.   

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I want that faux fur coat in blue so bad.  I can't juatify $200 for jacket though, not that it's not worth it.  

If he is pointing out design details, I'm okay with it since a lot of times the hosts are just chit chatting, talking about all the places you can wear it, and leave out info about the product they're supposed to b presenting.  

@Icegoddess If you've been very good this year maybe Santa will leave one under the tree?

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess If you've been very good this year maybe Santa will leave one under the tree?

@LuvSoCal , only if I order it for Santa, LOL, which I've done before.  I actually ordered some boots once and tried them on to make sure they weren't to tight on my calves and then handed the box to Santa and told him how much he owed me.

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes Personally,I think Dennis is creepy.I saw a show with him and Shawn k.He was down right vulgar towards her