Respected Contributor

Dennis Basso TSV Fake Fur Coat Reviews? Did you Buy This Coat?

[ Edited ]

I was wondering if any of you purchased the TSV Dennis Basso Coat from last week. It also aired tonight?

The reviews are all over the place. Some say the coat runs big. Others say it runs small. The rest are happy

Did you buy this TSV Coat? What do you think of it? Comments, please!No Image Found

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso TSV Fake Fur Coat Reviews? Did you Buy This Coat?

@CalMom In case you missed it, there is a thread on this exact topic - very close to this one. I, for one, posted my review on it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep, I found it. Thanks.

Terrible reviews.

Dennis said that he reads these reviews.

I think women should call customer service and not have to pay for return shipping. QVC misrepresented this product. Ridiculous. Shameful.

Respected Contributor

No way was I interested in that coat. Very unattractive. I am not into fur or fake fur. Why does Basso present such things as some sort of "luxury?" 

Respected Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

No way was I interested in that coat. Very unattractive. I am not into fur or fake fur. Why does Basso present such things as some sort of "luxury?" 

I don't really think this looks like fake fur. I have a coat that I bought so long ago. It is a casual coat that is black with some red and white. It is short and it is a coat you can walk a dog in or watch a sports game.

The coat aired tonight as well. There was someone showing a Gilli Belt with another one of his coats. It looked terrible.

Obviously, QVC hosts try to make things look nice when they clearly do not.

Honored Contributor

Own several platinum DB. This season purchased two coats, One motto style leopard faux fur along with puffer coat. Both Lovely. When I saw TSV wasn't impressed, Looked odd. Not sure what DB was going for? Certainly not received well, Reading the reviews.