Honored Contributor

400 for a blow dryer !!!!!!!!!!!! Must be hot in the studio everybody is sleeveless. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm happy with my $20 Conair. I wouldn't spend that even if it were trimmed in gold!

Just what my ten year old needs to dry her hair. Ridiculous

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  They want to show off their "ripped" arms, I guess. No accounting for taste. On the HOUSEWIVES shows they meet for coffee more dressed than I would for a cocktail party! 

Honored Contributor

The entire Dyson line is over priced. People have been duped. Sure the products are innovative bla bla bla....but someone at the top is raking it in. I am not going to contribute to the cause!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, don't you know you must have one for your "gift closet"? 😉

Honored Contributor

A lot of dough for the blow...LOL!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

It would be well worth it for anyone spending more than 20 minutes brush drying - either straightening or curling - their hair. Anything that would drastically cut drying/styling time would prevent damage to the hair.  For those who can use a $20 blow dryer to dry their shorter hair in a few minutes don't need it and to them it is ridiculous!

As for dyson - Well worth the money for their products for me. No more disposable vacuum cleaners for me.  The heaters/fans are way better than cheaper ones.  

Some would never spend much money to get a really good products and that's their choice.  I think many are duped into believing that cheaper is better.  Its great we all have choices that work for us.

Esteemed Contributor

Ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

I cannot spend that kind of money for a hair dryer.  I will not say that it is not a good product because I do not know.  I think if you have it and want to spend it on a hair dryer, then that is fine.  I have lusted after several higher priced hair appliances in Ulta, but lusted only!  It's not in my budget.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

well, these manufacturers just keep upping the game to see how many takers there are.

The T3 with tourmaline was touted as the best thing since sliced bread, then ceramic, now dyson enters the market.. All of these keep getting more and more expensive.

Why?  To each their own I guess.