Trusted Contributor

Dennis Basso Big Deal Jacket

I think this jacket looks really cute; however, I really don't need another jacket.  I'll have to try not to watch TV when it's on as they may be able to convince me to get it!    I like the color (dusty plum) shown below.  I don't have any plum coats!   Oh no, now I'm trying to talk myself into buying it  since I don't have a coat in that color!   

A367866
Dennis Basso Quilted Water-Resistant Snap-Front Jacket  $120 plus s&h.  

Dennis Basso Quilted Water-Resistant Snap-Front Jacket - A367866

Honored Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso Big Deal Jacket

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop   I like the jacket too but don't need it so I'll tell you what I told myself to talk myself out of it.  The fleecey whatever-it-is lining may "shed" somewhat on whatever clothes you are wearing.   I hate when that happens, esp. if I'm wearing something white.  I don't know that it will but it could, so that's what I told myself to talk myself out of it.  Smiley Happy

I liked the plum and the gray.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind snaps on an inexpensive hoodie that's disposable.  All too often they pull through the fabric and ruin the look of the garment.  There's no way this can be fixed.  This coat is too expensive to have to trash it due to a snap malfunction.  I've seen snaps on many garments this year.  Don't like the trend as it's just an attempt to go cheap.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee !    Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @BunSnoop !  I didn’t go for the Q2 Big Deal but fell hard for the new faux leather moto jacket with faux fur collar that debuted last night on PM Style.  Just love the ecru color and the fact that the fur collar is removable.  Unfortunately, the one review posted addressed the exact size I think I need.  🤨

A367871

Super Contributor

I love the jacket. The plum color is my favorite these days. I think I want to buy this one.

Honored Contributor

I purchased it in black (of course, lol). I WAS going to get the gray when I saw it online last night. However, this morning I reviewed the video and the gray came across as more of a light silverish washed out gray; so I went with black instead.

This reminds me of a barn jacket: something I can throw on and not worry about it getting wet. Simple, clean lines, not buttons, just a nice jacket that has a lightweight yet warm lining. We'll see.

Honored Contributor

I think the price is too high for the jacket.  Pass.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I like the jacket but think it is too expensive for what it is.  Would prefer a zipper too.

Honored Contributor

I like the black & navy best, but I am not sure I like the quilted pattern. I also think it’s a bit pricey. I am passing on this one.