Trusted Contributor

Any day that I would pay 61.00 for a denim shirt,my shopping with denim&co is nearing to an end,that’s crazy.

Valued Contributor

It wouldn't be so crazy if it was the thick old time real denim without polyester spandex, etc. I'd pay it then. 

Honored Contributor

Isn't it nice that we have options?  Pay $61. for the D& C shirt or go to Wal-Mart and get a denim jacket for $25.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

What do you want it for free?  

Valued Contributor

Would never ever shop at Walmart. Read about them. Google them. You may not not then either. 

Super Contributor

It seems to me that prices have gone up across the board for this fall fashion "event".  I know prices don't go down but this is ridiculous!  

Yesterday I purchased some really nice fashions from HSN because when they have a clearance, the really cut prices! 

Honored Contributor

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the $80 pair of TSV jeans ...a special?? Not in my world. It's denim. It's not like they are make of quality fabric like fine silk, cashmere or wool. Denim is cheap in comparison and imo it's just crazy what some of it costs.

Honored Contributor

@NanaLinda wrote:

It seems to me that prices have gone up across the board for this fall fashion "event".  I know prices don't go down but this is ridiculous!  

Yesterday I purchased some really nice fashions from HSN because when they have a clearance, the really cut prices! 

@NanaLinda.  Do a little reading on how the tariffs are affecting prices and perhaps you'll understand what's happening.

Honored Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

Would never ever shop at Walmart. Read about them. Google them. You may not not then either. 

@Whosits. I do a lot of shopping at Walmart and am quite satisfied with the experience.  I don't  buy their clothing as I want better quality but would if I was less picky.  Don't believe everything you read.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the $80 pair of TSV jeans ...a special?? Not in my world. It's denim. It's not like they are make of quality fabric like fine silk, cashmere or wool. Denim is cheap in comparison and imo it's just crazy what some of it costs

@SilleeMee.  Denim isn't what it used to be thank goodness.  In the past, it was heavy, hot and uncomfortably stiff.  Now they're mixing the cotton with new fibers and of course Spandex.  Much of it is downright silky and very comfortable.  Fits better  and surely feels better.   These aren't your father's work pants.