Honored Contributor

Denim and Company this morning

[ Edited ]

It was so nice to tune into Carolyn and Gary with her soothing voice this early morning.

Showing a top for $24, #A376887 then Gary says, Carolyn, I know you know what shop I'm talking about, this would be 80, 90, $100!

Um, no, I don't think so.

That was so ridiculous, it was almost funny.

At first I thought he was thinking about finding a top like this in Walmart and was going to say how D&C was so much better, but no, it would be $80-100 in this fantom "shop" they are talking about. 

So bizarre.

Sorry, I just had to vent about this, I know unimportant thing.

Could think about something unimportant instead of all the things that are.

So I guess thanks Gary?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim and Company this morning

they say that about everything, add a couple of zeros to the price. I swear they shop on rodeo drive!
Honored Contributor

@willomenia Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Denim & Co has been a total disappointment for awhile now. 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I do love listening to Carolyn thoughSmiley HappyHeart

So great especially now.

Esteemed Contributor

This is so funny.  I think the same thing sometimes and just shake my head.

Honored Contributor

Didn't see this particular show--rarely watch anymore--but 99% of the items on QVC can be found elsewhere at better prices.  And I agree D&C has become a big disappointment--overpriced, nothing special about the quality.

Trusted Contributor

The other day when Denim&co was,I heard then say that they would be on Three hours.I said to myself,"sure they will probably tell everything that couldn't sell before."I used to enjoy watching through the years,but now nothing exciting,an the prices are far too high.That show was not watched by me,really wasn't interesting anymore.

Honored Contributor

They always exaggerate how much clothing would cost if we were to find it out at retail.  I think most people would walk right past DEnim & Co. if they were out shopping at a mall; it's definitely a shop at home product.  Decent quality, relatively shapeless, runs big, and only a click away...

I think it's what most of the D&C fans want.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

It was so nice to tune into Carolyn and Gary with her soothing voice this early morning.

Showing a top for $24, #A376887 then Gary says, Carolyn, I know you know what shop I'm talking about, this would be 80, 90, $100!

Um, no, I don't think so.

That was so ridiculous, it was almost funny.

At first I thought he was thinking about finding a top like this in Walmart and was going to say how D&C was so much better, but no, it would be $80-100 in this fantom "shop" they are talking about. 

So bizarre.

Sorry, I just had to vent about this, I know unimportant thing.

Could think about something unimportant instead of all the things that are.

So I guess thanks Gary?

@on the bay It's actually lovely right now to read about something unimportant.  And reading about Gary's comment made me laugh.  Thanks.  I like Gary and Carolyn, but sometimes these estimates on T shirts are out there.