Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co Beach Pants

I may have to eat my words.  The shibori print beach pants are fast growing on me.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I'm kicking myself for not ordering a second pair and now my size is sold out. Is there any chance more will be available or are beach pants usually a "when they're gone they're gone" item?

Trusted Contributor

I stayed up until midnight last night, checked to see if they were going to have free shipping, didn't see any banners for it, then ordered the shibori print in the petite length. Good thing I bought them last night since they were sold out by the time I looked this morning. Finally something other than ikat! Woman Very Happy

I have a light blue pant with flowers on it from a year or two ago. The fabric is really soft and comfortable, and the length is great for me with flip-flops. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the navy Shibori print.  I think that will look nice with white sneakers and a white tee.  I liked the Lemon print until hubby said the Lemon looked like pj bottoms.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I bought the navy Shibori print.  I think that will look nice with white sneakers and a white tee.  I liked the Lemon print until hubby said the Lemon looked like pj bottoms.

The print reminds me of something one might find at a place like JCrew. I see what he's saying to some extent, but I don't think it would look too "pajama-y" if it were worn with a regular top, sandals, and some accessories. A year or two ago Talbots had a bunch of lemon print stuff for spring/summer.

Valued Contributor

I have to reply to my previous post. And I have to eat crow. After I saw these presented on air I decided they did not look too bad, so ordered the bandana, white and palm. I can only hope they fit like they did 2 years ago and not like last year when the manufacturer must have made mistakes with some of the regulars. They were huge and way too long. These are such comfy pants and so easy to take care of is why I broke down and added 3 more to my "collection" of 9 so far.

Frequent Contributor

I checked again this morning and the shibori was available on waitlist in my size.  I've never done a waitlist order before so I'm crossing my fingers that it comes through!