Honored Contributor

Comes on an hr. earlier this morning. Hope they have measurements in readable wording. All I ask is put the chest in inches. All I ask. LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE

Thanks for the chuckle! Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co.

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Comes on an hr. earlier this morning. Hope they have measurements in readable wording. All I ask is put the chest in inches. All I ask. LOL

Clearly you have access to a computer so look at the click here sizing.

Honored Contributor

You might be disappointed...lol   I do think this on screen measurement thing is funny, you obviously have a computer.  Look it up.  Takes 30 seconds.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co.

[ Edited ]

Obviously you and 151949 aren't aware of the problems with Q's sizing or you 2 wouldn't had snarked.

The trouble is with the 'click here' sizing  is they put up the measurements (sometimes, not all the time) in seamstress language not for the laymen.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

I once saw '21' on the screen as 'bust' measurement!

And that was for an xl! lol Clearly the number was not the circumference of ANY grown woman's bust so why would you give us this arbitrary measurement??

A host recently stated that they were garment measurements, which is fine, but be consistant in what information you post or at the least tell us what the number represents.

I understand completely what you're asking for

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that's the problem . Most people who shop with Denim and Co. and even Linea has come across this situation. I've called in and they don't know how to read the information either. One helpful person in here said one time to take the measurement that says "1 inch from back chest" and times it by 2, so, if you see anything related to 'chest' guess your suppose to times it by 2 and comes up with a 'L' is 44 in chest.

Shouldn't have to sit and ponder and get out the calculator just post the information in inches.  I don't want to order a XS or a 3x. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, absolutely. In past times, the show hosts focused on the items; the description and the measurements. Now its all talk about what they like, how gorgeous the item is and their personal lives. Go back to basics!